Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Isabel_27 Posts: 90, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Might be pregnant
    But Im never hungry. I'll feel hungry but when I eat I will only eat like half of what I have on my plate.
    jambourrie Posts: 73, Reputation: 10

Oct 6, 2008, 07:46 PM

If you are in the early stages of pregnancy, this could be entirely normal for you.

During the times I was pregnant, the first three months I suffered a total lack of apetite and quite a bit of nausea too.

My apetite came back though... with a vengeance!

I didn't realise that was your only symptom - sorry!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 6, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabel_27 View Post
    But Im never hungry. I'll feel hungry but when I eat I will only eat like half of what I have on my plate.
    Why do you think you are pregnant? Have you missed a period? The symptoms you have described above could be ANYTHING.
    Isabel_27 Posts: 90, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 07:56 PM

No, but I had some implantation bleeding.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 6, 2008, 08:00 PM
    And how do you know it is implantation bleeding. This is rather rare. If you think about it... something so microscopic as a pencil dot implanting causing bleeding. Many times, more than not, what is considered implantation bleeding is that the zygote (fertilized egg) implants in the uterus right around the time that the period is due.

Please read this about implantation bleeding.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...ert-53865.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Could I be pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

OK me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex but he never goes all the way in he always pulles out we had sex before I had my last period it as a little late like day or two and it ended up to be shorter and lighter, we were still having sex after and now I'm due for my next period I have been...

Might be pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I took the 72 hr pill right after I had sex... seven days later I took the pregnancy test; I got a negative result... then the following day I tested again and got a positive result the second time, I tested again and got a negaive test and the forth time I got a positive result... I m having...

View more questions Search