Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karahzah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2008, 11:57 AM
    What are the chances that I am pregnant?
    About a week after my last period ended my boyfriend and I were dry humping with only underwear on. He did not ejaculate, but there was precum. Now my period is about 5 days late. What I would like to know is this: What are the chances that I am pregnant? We have never had intercourse and my periods are normally regular, varying only about 2-3 days.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 12:01 PM

Chances are slim, but not non-existent.

Your period can be late for many reasons. Stress, an infection, change in diet, the list goes on.

If you are really worried then buy an hpt or see your doctor, but I doubt that you are pregnant.

If you are going to mess around, no matter how innocent you think it is, use a condom. Although condoms aren't 100% effective, no birth control method is, it's still better than nothing.

Good luck.
    stelatonmave Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 4, 2008, 02:00 AM

Altenweg is right, if you're that concerned get a test. But the chances are very small. Though precum can have sperm in it, it's not as much as regular semen, and if you were both clothed, even in your undies, that's another factor that narrows the chances. Just thinking and worrying that you're pregnant can cause a late period. Most Home Pregnancy Tests are 99% accurate, so you should know once you take one. If it's negative, it could be some other condition that is messing with your cycle-see a dr.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are my chances of being pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for about a year after I had my son. I got off it. On the 21st of July my doc said I was ovulating. It's been 15 days and I haven't started. Ive taken at home tests and they are all negative. Ive had some brown spotting. Could I be pregnant or is this from coming off the shot?

Is there still chances of me being pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Im 2 weeks late and I still didn't get my period I took home pregnancy tests and blood tests but they all came back negative. Im having signs of being pregnant but I'm still not sure if I am or not cause of the tests. Im so confused. Can somebody please help me.:(

What are my chances of being pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if I had implantation bleeding. I satrted my monthly on Jan. 2 ended on jan 6. Started brown spotting on jan 8th, which is 2 days after I ended my monthly. And if it is not implantation bleeding, then does implantation bleeding only happen when you ovalate?

What are the chances of me been pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Could I be pregnant, and if so what are the chances? My period started on the 20th May and lasted till the 26th, I had sex with my boyfriend on the 27th, 28th, 29th 30th, 31st and the 2nd, we did not use contraception and each time he came inside me. What are the chances of me been pregnant? And...

Chances of being pregnant [ 9 Answers ]

Its been 14 days now and still so sign of AF. 3 negative HPTs sucks!! Still have all the symptoms like frequent urination, breasts still sensitive and swollen(nipples slightly inverted since last week, weird!! ) and getting a little darker, had backache since early this week and it seems like I...

View more questions Search