Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    george57 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Ge built in oven don't turn on
    I have a electric built in oven that when I had turned it on it would just turn off by itself it seemed when it got hot and then turn on and off but now it has gone out and hasn't came back on Does anybody know what could be causing this?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2008, 10:53 PM
    George57 - I believe that you will find that you have a bad thermostate. Install a new one and that will more then likely fix it . Make sure you turn the breaker off before doing repairs. Stay safe. Good luck and GOD BLESS :: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I open my oven my locked oven door [ 3 Answers ]

How can I open my locked oven door?

Installing built-in Microwave over built-in walloven [ 5 Answers ]

We purchased a Jenn Air built-in microwave and want to install it right above the built-in Jenn Air wall oven (so it looks like one unit, or close to that) How much space is recommended between the 2 pcs? The installation instructions are pathetic and do not say. We tired calling them and of...

Turn outside faucet 1/4 turn to the side so the hose won't be bent [ 6 Answers ]

Can I safely put a pipe wrench on an outside faucet and on the pipe it is attached to and turn it one quarter turn to the side so the hose connected to it won't be bent and spray at the attachment?

View more questions Search