Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2008, 05:43 PM
    How can people have sex on a first date?
    I am VERY curious and interested to know what you guys think. Many thanks.:cool:
    thommyschnak Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Sep 4, 2008, 06:27 PM
    AHHH... I LIKE IT:confused: I'm not really sure what your asking about, and while I'm on the subject why don't you fill out your profile info. :o
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2008, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thommyschnak
    AHHH.....I LIKE IT:confused: I'm not really sure what your asking about, and while I'm on the subject why don't you fill out your profile info. :o
    I think the questions is clear, right?
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Sex on the first date will complicate "courting stage".

Ex.
    Girl says: "Does really like me or just wants sex?"
    Guy says: "I do like her but I dont think she'll believe me.", "I just want sex no string attach. But how will I tell her?"
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Sep 5, 2008, 02:27 PM
    I know very few cases where it's turned into a relationship. I've made the mistake myself, and from experience it might feel right etc, but it puts you in the category of hook up only. Even if you guys date, go out to dinner etc, in his mind - he will see you as a physical hookup/friend over girlfriend material. Don't DO IT! Read Why Men Love es, for more proof. You got to play your cards right and make them want you, not give in so fast. The good things in life are worth waiting for.
    TimesGoneBy Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2010, 10:20 PM
    As far as "how" goes, to quote Nike, "Just do it."

Whether that's a good idea or not... Well... That's another queston!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Invoice Date or Actual Date [ 2 Answers ]

Is it proper to post payment requests by the invoice date or by the actual date? I ask because if you post by invoice date, you never have a hard close. What if you get an invoice in September for a July invoice date? As long as it is in the same fiscal year, does it matter?

She wants to date other people [ 7 Answers ]

I started dating a woman two months ago, and we have recently developed into an intimate relationship. She has said things like "you are everything I want in a man," etc. We have common interests and are honest with each other. In short we seem to be compatible and from what I see, we have a...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search