Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fantasyfire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2006, 10:07 PM
    Does she like me??
    Hey eveyone I am 17 years old. There is a 15 almost 16 year old shyish quite girl I really like. We been good friends for 1 and a half now. She never had a boyfriend before and I never had a girlfriend. And she deosnt hang out with guys.Anyways I gave her a gift on christmas. She asked me if I liked her though e-mail because on the card I said to a very special girl I know. Then she put me on IM then we just talked. But after like 3 days she stopped coming back on XD. When winter break was over she sits next to me now.And she was a little shaky. So on v-day I gave her a gift, but she didn't get me anything XD. She gave me a hug and e-mailed me saying thank you for the gift. So I asked her if she wanted to see a movie.She said I'd love to. So the next day we were walking. So I gave her a kiss on the cheek goodbye and said I love you. The next day she said I like you as a friend. XD I now know not to say I love you so early. Right now I am still being her friend and hanging out with her. Is been about month now since she said that. My question is did she even like me? I think she deos but I don't know.She says Hi and bye or see you later though.She still sits next to me. And we still hang out and I don't know anymore girls are confusing lol. If she deos like me is it the right time to ask her out again? Like I said before its been about a month and half since she said that. Thx!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2006, 05:15 AM
    Hi,
    It's called dating.
    She likes you. If she didn't, she wouldn't be sitting anywhere near you, or even talking with you about anything.
    Ask her out again... go see a movie, bowling, whatever you both like to do.
    Don't expect her to tell you she loves you. I'm not sure if you love her either; love takes time to develop; sometimes it takes a year or more.
    Ask her out, and go from there. If she just wants to be friends, then let her be a friend, and you be one, too. I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

May 5, 2006, 09:49 PM
    Yeah fred has pretty much got it down, you hit her really fast with the whole love approach, you have to understand another person's view point of that when some random day you are being told you are loved by one of friends so it's a little unsettling. But it's good news for you that she continues the relationship with you, in my mind it shows some kind of interest, so at least she wants to maintain the friendship. It would be a good idea to go out again, just the two of you, no group dates though because your past that point and your trying to develop the relationship. What you want to do is put the ball in her court and have her be the aggressor. For this entire relationship you have instigated everything, the presents, the talking, the dates and what not. What you need to do is get her to make choices, she is probably at little flustered and just going along for the ride. Ask her to go to the movies, then at the end say "We should do this again." Let her know your interested in doing it again, but don't invite her out, you have to let her come up to you and ask to go to the movies, what that does is it makes her make a decision that she wants to be with you and you will be less confused when she starts to make a few choices in the relationship, and her intentions won't be as blurred as they are know. Also you will find out how interested she is in you. So remember you can ask her out, but eventually she will have to pull her own weight in this relationship.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2006, 04:17 AM
    Hi,
    I would just like to add that there are many questions pertaining to "Does she like me"? Or, "Does she love me"?
    The answers are basically the same. One willl never know until one talks with her, takes her out, has a date, gets to know a little about her. If she likes you, she will let you know. If she doesn't want to go out with you, then look elsewhere.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

May 6, 2006, 08:24 AM
    I agree with Fred and Wizzkid, just ask her to go do something with you and hang out together!! If she really had no interest in you I'm sure she would have made distance between both of you!! Just ask her straight if she wants to go hang out and do stuff like movies etc...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2006, 06:01 AM
    She likes you or she wouldn't be there so relax and get to know her, and enjoy it:cool: :)
    love and be loved Posts: 34, Reputation: -2

May 7, 2006, 06:22 AM
    I disaggre with fregd just because she likes to hang out with you does not mean she likes you it could just mean she likesn you as a friend and her shaking when she does sit next to you could just be you liking her makes her nervis but she may like you I think you have to ask her if she still feels that way
    love and be loved Posts: 34, Reputation: -2

May 7, 2006, 06:23 AM
    I also disaggre with taianiman for the same resons as above
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 7, 2006, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzkid89
    Yeah fred has pretty much got it down, you hit her really fast with the whole love approach, you have to understand another person's view point of that when some random day you are being told you are loved by one of friends so it's a little unsettling. But it's good news for you that she continues the relationship with you, in my mind it shows some kind of interest, so at least she wants to maintain the friendship. It would be a good idea to go out again, just the two of you, no group dates though because your past that point and your trying to develop the relationship. What you want to do is put the ball in her court and have her be the aggressor. For this entire relationship you have instigated everything, the presents, the talking, the dates and what not. What you need to do is get her to make choices, she is probably at little flustered and just going along for the ride. Ask her to go to the movies, then at the end say "We should do this again." Let her know your interested in doing it again, but don't invite her out, you have to let her come up to you and ask to go to the movies, what that does is it makes her make a decision that she wants to be with you and you will be less confused when she starts to make a few choices in the relationship, and her intentions won't be as blurred as they are know. Also you will find out how interested she is in you. So remember you can ask her out, but eventually she will have to pull her own weight in this relationship.
    Keep wizzkid's advice in mind, dear. Also, if she does not wind up being a real 'date', then be comforted in the fact that girls can help you grow into this 'dating game' and give you little hints as to how to impress others. It's always a good idea to have lots of friends to help you. Treat them all with respect - never be in a hurry - and lots of fun in growing up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search