Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lonely1 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 07:16 AM
    Hoping it works out.
    Ok so I me and my ex have been apart for three months now and we have a child together. She knows I love her and want to be with her and she seems very distant to me at the momoent. The following are actually messages she has wrote her self "IF HE WOULD JUST GIVE ME SOME SPACE AND SOME TIME TO JUST BE ME...THEN MAYBE SOME OF MY ANGER AND HATRED COULD START TO GO AWAY...I DONT KNOW...HE JUST KEEPS ON AND ON AND ON....AHHHH....I NEEED TIME TO MYSELF TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS THAT I WANT OUT OF LIFE...
    I DONT WANT TO GO HOOK UP WITH RANDOM GUYS OR ANYTHING....I JUST WANT TO .....I DUNNO....BUT I DO KNOW THAT THE LAST THING I WANT IS ANOTHER GUY" she was asked if she still loved me and this was the response... "I dunno" or ONE DAY FIVE YEARS FROM NOW I MAY REALIZE THAT HE COULD POSSIBLY BE SOMEONE I WANT TO BE WITH... BUT I DOUBT IT. I MISS MY EX HUSBAND FROM TIME TO TIME BUT I KNOW I WOULD NEVER HAVE ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, AND I DO STILL HAVE LOVE FOR HIM... BUT PEOPLE USUALLY Don't CHANGE... THEY MAY MATURE BUT AN WILL ALWAYS BE AN these are actually her words so do I have a chance here or what? What should I do to get her back if that is possible?
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Sep 4, 2008, 07:34 AM
    I would go NC and give yourself some time to settle down emotionally. Sounds to me like she is tired of the back and forth and wants a long break. You could use it too. Good Luck :)
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2008, 08:01 AM
    Doesn't sound too promising to me bro. take some NC and heal because you need it, don't let people tell you about what she says either
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 5, 2008, 10:35 AM
    I can only tell you that your focus should be on being a great Dad, and basically be polite, but distant with the ex. At some point you will have to work together for your child sake, and put the relationship aside, so you can do the right thing.
    jminghine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2011, 07:16 AM
    I think that you should not give up on her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Remote works, light works, fan humms does not turn [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Hamton Bay fan with a remote/no pull chain. The light on the remote comes on and does properly operate the light on the fan. It also turns on and off a humming noise but there is no movement from the fan itself. Of course, the house did not come with an owners manual. Is...

Hoping to Move [ 7 Answers ]

I currently live in NH and am a single mother of 2. My 7 yr old has never met her father and he doesn't have anything to do with her so I'm not worried about that, but I am thinking about moving to Texas with my fiancé sometime in the near future. My youngest daughter is 5 and sees her father often...

Desperately hoping [ 13 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about a year and my cycles have always been long and irregular until recently they have been shorter as short as 16 days my doctor told me that I don't ovulate regularly but I do ovulate. This cycle I used an ovulation predictor and it said that my...

View more questions Search