Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jilldalil Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 07:06 AM
    Full Custody to 50/50
    I live in Iowa. This past weekend was my weekend for my children however, my exhusband needed them for a birthday party. I agreed he could have then but they had to be back at a certain time as I had plans for the children. He was not on time with them. We got into a big argument and told me he was going for 50-50 custody of the children. I have had the children full time (except every other Saturday night and Sunday) for the last 4.5 years. He and his girlfriend can't have children and she really wants kids. I cried all weekend. I feel so sick. He told me he is tired of me making a big deal about seeing the kids extra times. I do let him see the kids extra, I just get upset when he doesn't return them on time. Can he just switch this?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 2, 2008, 07:07 AM
    He can try, but the odds are not good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I go for full custody [ 2 Answers ]

(If this is in the wrong section,please move it.. sorry if it is) Hey I'm new here so I hope you can help. Ok well I have recently split up with my ex partner of a year and half and she has totally refused me access of my daughter. I have not seen my little girl in three months, she has since...

Full Custody [ 1 Answers ]

I want to file the proper paperwork to get full custody of my 11 year old son. His biological father has not seen my son or supported him in approximately 8 years. He has an extensive criminal record and several warrants for his arrest. Once a year or so he calls my mother's house with death...

Full custody [ 1 Answers ]

Hi me an my boyfriend Want to go for full custody with his soon to be 5 Year old son. We just need to buy a house move out of the house we are sharing with a friend. Anyway I know its hard to get custody for a father usually courts favor the mother. The kid just is not paid attention to since she...

She wants Full Custody of our Son [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: the mother of my son has just petitioned me with a civil summons saying she wants full custody and I refuse that fact she is 19 and listens to everything her parents tell her and does what they say she lived with me and my family for almost the entire term of birth but moved out a couple...

Need to know how to get full custody of son [ 2 Answers ]

I have been remarried for 5 years and my husband is who my son knows as his dad. When I divorced I got sole custody and his father got visitation, every other weekend. Long story short he stopped coming to see his son and I have not seen a child support payments in yrs. Found out he is in jail...

View more questions Search