Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 08:01 PM

Again I have to apologize Nanc and Clough. I have been extremely busy with work lately. I have wanted to get back on here to address this issue but I seriously haven't had time. Please do not think that I have abandoned you, that is not my intention.

When I get a moment I will be back... thanks for being patient.

Stringer
    nanc1430 Posts: 106, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2008, 08:11 PM

No problem, I understand but if someone else could give me some input right now that would be great as I don't have a lot of time.
    I want to be ready when they are if I'm going to get any of it.
    Sorry to have to keep bothering you but I really need some help. I'm not one to wait until the last minute and not be ready.
    Thanks and have a nice day!
    nanc1430
    Business Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 08:36 PM

I will get back as soon as I can Nanc... possibly tomorrow evening.

Oct 3, 2008, 08:41 PM

Thank you I really appreciate it.
    Take care
    nanc1430
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2008, 05:23 AM
    Dear nanc1430,

Here is the re-write of your ad that I have been promising to you that will get you results! I have had my own battles to fight here...

Please use the following titles on your ads.

Orlando, Florida Cleaning Company

Orlando, Florida Maid Service

Orlando, Florida Janitorial Service

Orlando, Florida Cleaning Service

Orlando, Florida House Cleaning Service

Full service cleaning and janitorial service serving the Orlando, Florida and Brevard County area.

We are a full service cleaning company that focuses on customer service through our high quality efforts. We are a locally owned and operated company that provides you with worry free cleaning.

We have 17 + years of experience and are fully licensed and insured for your protection.

All our work is backed by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or it’s FREE!

We have a 24/7 service for all your emergencies that arise.
    We are there when you need us.

Final Touch Pro, llc is reasonably priced and all our estimates are always FREE!
    No job is too big or small!

Tired of your old cleaning company? Job not getting finished on time? No show?
    There is always room for improvement.

We will work with you to meet all your needs as well as your budget.

Discounts given for any repeat customers

We DON’T cut corners-WE CLEAN THEM

We are a proud member of the Cocoa Beach Chamber of Commerce

Please contact (your name) (contact information such as email address, phone numbers, website address, etc.)

Keywords: All-Pro cleaning services, Spotless House Cleaning in Orlando, Florida, Janitorial service in Brevard County, Florida, Janitor services in Orlando, FL, Home Cleaning Services in Orlando, Florida, Royal Maid Service in Florida, Hire a Maid, Maid Brigade for Hire

Oct 4, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Clough
    I'm sorry to have bothered you so much when you are busy with your business.
    Please forgive me!
    I will get these on the internet as soon as possible.
    Thank you for all your help.
    Hope all goes well for you.
    nanc1430

Oct 4, 2008, 11:37 PM

Clough
    When you are rested and have a minute, I would like to see the reviews if possible.
    I am really interested and would love to see them.
    nanc1430
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2008, 11:41 PM

Hi, nanc1430!

I'm here and should be for at least another hour or so...

Thanks for asking about seeing the reviews! Please give me a few minutes to find the links to them.

Okay?

Thanks!

Oct 4, 2008, 11:45 PM
    Okay, I will be here for a little while longer as I have been on most of the night already advertising.
    I am doing what you said but still have more to do tomorrow.
    nanc1430

Oct 4, 2008, 11:52 PM
    I'll check it out.
    Thanks
    nanc1430

Oct 5, 2008, 12:03 AM
    Craig,
    Thank you for the review site. I am having a little problem being able to open two of them . I will keep trying as I don't think it's the site, I think it might be at my end. If I can't get to them I will let you know tomorrow.
    Have a good night!
    nanc1430
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2008, 12:07 AM

I also emailed you the articles, just in case one of the links didn't work.

If you click on the link below, you will see links to some information that I just put "out there" a couple of days ago about the male barbershop chorus that I direct and our upcoming guest night. It's a not-for-profit group.

Quad Cities Barbershop Chorus - Google Search

Those websites where I placed the information obviously work quite well and are fast to appear. If you study the wording, sentences and keywords that I have used, that will give you an idea as to how you might transfer similar ideas onto your ads or website.

Not only was I trying to get the information out there concerning what was happening with our chorus, I was also trying to beat the Davenport group in the placement when people would search for such a group.

Please do note, that I've worded everything in this post so as to not to advertise and so the group across the river will probably never find this thread because of looking for something like in the search where I provided the link above.

I'm going to look around the Orlando area on the net and see what else I can find for you to use...
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2008, 12:21 AM
    If you aren't aware of the following sites, you might want to check them out for advertising for free! They are right in you area!

Orlando Classifieds: Real Estate, Rentals, Used Cars for Sale

Orlando, Florida Free Classifieds

Orlando Fl Classifieds

I think that at least the first two sites are free to use. Not sure about the third one though, because there weren't very many ads on it.

I will be checking those sites out in the near future to see how good of exposure that they do get when people do searches for things. Since they're right near a major metropolitan area, I would think that some good exposure would be a given.

Here is the link to the main search that I used to find those sites.

Orlando, Florida Classifieds - Google Search

There are other sites listed, but they are ones that I have already given the links to you previously. There's also another one listed on that search that has something to do with an institution of higher learning.
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2008, 03:39 AM

Hey, Stringer!

Would you please also check out this other thread that nanc1430 had started?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...nt-266027.html

Thanks!
    Business Expert

Oct 5, 2008, 03:41 PM

Hi Nanc... are you there?

Clough how about you?

Oct 5, 2008, 08:52 PM
    Stringer, are you on?
    It's 11:51 and I'm here for a little while and then I will be back on after a few.
    nanc1430

Oct 5, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Craig
    I went on a lot of free sites to advertise today and hopefully I did them right.
    I will have to wait a little to see.
    I live in Cocoa, which is about 35 min from Orlando but Orlando is a large city and I think I might get more business there right now.
    I am also advertising in the Space Coast area, which is Melbourne, Cocoa etc.
    I am running a special where we only charge a little an hour to clean residential homes.
    I am still making a few dollars an hour but thought this would get more customers my way and get to know me. I will go up a little later.
    Trying to underbid everyone else and still make money for doing nothing but supervising.
    I will be on later tonight if your around.
    nanc1430
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2008, 02:03 AM

Hi, nanc1430!

Thanks for providing a little more information! Knowing a few extra things about your business and location will help us to help you better here!

Later...
    Business Expert

Oct 6, 2008, 04:55 PM

Hi Nanc,

I am a little confused as to which way to proceed with this? May I ask some questions of you?

1. Are you wanting to start a "conventional" commercial cleaning company?

If you are then the way to go is to seek out business that will be cleaning 3 to 6/7 days per week on a regular basis.

2. If you are not, then you are going after business that only comes up periodically right?

Depending on this type is OK however it is somewhat like recreating the wheel each time. Even though you are "on their bid lists" you only get this business when it is available. And creates much more "sweat" and less stability (steady growth income).

In my opinion and this is the way I set up my business is to go after the steady/nightly cleaning which means that you will have that account on-going with the profit from it coming in each month. Then when you get the second, third, fourth, etc "steady" account of the same kind your bottom line will will continue to layer in a positive way.

Now after you establish the steady business (nightly) you have more options for additional profits; carpet cleaning, scrub and refinish VCT (hard floors), window cleaning, fabric chair cleaning, etc from these "nightly" accounts/clients.

Then possibly go after the construction clean ups, the new house clean ups, the "move out" clean ups.

I chose to have a steady income from the commercial business and sold the other things for additional business and profits.

This is only my opinion, do as you choose obviously, but I think that this business model would work better for you now and certainly in the future. And the steady income provides more financial and job security.

In these nightly commercial accounts I always list things such as carpets, hard floors, windows, etc as an available "option" with a price in the original proposal which they sign and is now the contract. By the way, whenever possible I never put a time line in the proposal, unless the request it. This allows the contract to go on without disruption. You should put a "30 day termination" clause in the proposal, this allows you or your customer to terminate after a 30 day notification, in writing.

Did I make any sense to you on this? If it does and you want to proceed with this then we can move on to "how to do this." As Clough has given you excellent advice on how to market and advertise your business. You need to have a Business Plan, a written one for your on benefit and clear planning for you and your company.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Any responses? [ 6 Answers ]

Anybody know anything about hydroquinone

Women's responses only thanks [ 18 Answers ]

I am trying to see how many women prefer men shaving there pubic hair or "downstairs" area :) it would be helpful if you could give a response to what you think and what you would want going on down there on your guy lol thanks

Short responses. What do they mean? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a girl I like, she is extremely shy. I have tried to converse with her over email, giving her compliments, asking her general questions, to try to get her to talk with me. She always responds, but with one or two words... not enough to reply to. I see her at school, but I know she would...

Jack the Ripper responses [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know a site or a book that has some responses to the Jack the ripper murders by eyewitnesses and the media. I need this for a very important history assignment. Please help!

View more questions Search