Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kim78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2006, 11:50 AM
    DSS in my life
    I had my son taken away from me and my husband because we relapes on drugs and my in-law went to court to get custody and the judge said none of you are good enough for him (mind you during this time we had already started getting help again after being clean for three years) my son is 2 he changed our life, Well I just got him back and because my mother was made at me she filed a 51a on me and now they want to take him back maybe what should I do, She made up a lie saying I changed my perscription drugs. I can't lose him again and what does that have to do with him that didn't hurt him, DSS think they know what is in a kids best interest but it's not fair that they can just believe people lies they should investagate first my worker said to me already we are thinking of taking him back because of a lie I don't know what to do. :mad: HE IS OUR LIFE AND I MADE A MISTAKE THE FIRST TIME BUT I WILL NEVER HURT HIM LIKE THAT AGAIN, he wont leave my side he sleeps with me he is always huggin me and kissing me, could you imagin what it would do to him if they took him again over something stupid. A BIG LIE! And I will take my faults I have no problem in that when I relapsed but now I did nothing IM seeing law help now! because they still have custody of him until June 2nd. And please don't think of me as a bad person because I got addicted to drugs, both me and my husband we are good people who got hooked to bad things, but we are clean again now for 7months go to meetings and I bring my son to Mother and child groups so he can play and I can meet other people, MY husband takes him out to play everynight almost after working hard all day! WE are awesome parents and no one can take that away from us!
    love and be loved Posts: 34, Reputation: -2

Apr 27, 2006, 01:22 PM
    I am so so so sry to hear that and truly wish I could help put I don't know about that kind of stuff I know I am probebly just wasting your time with this but I just wanted you to know people care and I truly hope you get you son back!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2006, 07:15 PM
    I hope you have a chance to state your case in the meantime stay clean and sober. :cool: :)
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Jun 11, 2007, 10:06 AM
    No matter what happens just stay on the straight and narrow. Fight for your child do what ever it takes to keep him. If your doing what your sappose to be doing then everything should be fine. You may want to see if your county has legal aid if you guys can't afford an attorney. Good luck and congrats on your clean time! Keep it up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aim of life [ 25 Answers ]

I want to know what is the possible aim of life of humans on earth.

How is this life? [ 10 Answers ]

Every day is the same. I feel like I am trapped in a corner. This world is pushing me into a dark corner. Pushing me into somewere I don't want to be. Pushing me into something I do not want to do. School, Parents, Friends, Loved ones, Working, money, drugs, alcohol, and the future. All of these...

Aah the life... [ 2 Answers ]

Staying at Deer Creek State Park, out in the middle of nowhere (I thought)... doing some computer work while the kids are traipsing around outside looking for bugs, spiders and snakes... and lo and behold I get a message "there is a wireless network in range"!! An amazing world we live in, aye?

My life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a lot of dreams in my life and I finally want to move forward and make something of my life.Do you see me making any of my dreams reality and will my life turn out OK or end up worse. Thanks in advance

Now all I think about is a life with her [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post.

View more questions Search