Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helpful Horace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Resetting timer
    How do I reset a Noma timer model N1506 for outdoor lighting?
    thommyschnak Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Aug 26, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Here is a link to the users manual,http://www.upmwebstore.com/eCatalogU...175034084.pdfI found it on this site.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Helpful Horace, You need to delete the "I at the very end of that link. The sentence following ran into the link. This will get you there:
    http://www.upmwebstore.com/eCatalogU...1175034084.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Thermostat - Resetting [ 2 Answers ]

How do I reset the Honeywell RTH320B Thermostat?

Password resetting [ 3 Answers ]

I have Toshiba Satellite Laptop. The Laptop has a BIOS password that I didn't know. When my company bought it for me it was set by a password. No one knows what the password is. Could you please Help me on this. I've tried a lot including resetin by using the parellel port. Please Help me.

Light sockets keep resetting breaker [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a bathroom socket that periodically trips the breaker when a portable heater is used. One of my outside covered sockets is on the same line and occasionally tripped the breaker when we had the pool pump plugged in. Sometimes all I needed to do was press the reset button on the...

Downloading- connection resetting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here. Basically I've recently been having a problem with downloads... When I start a download every things fine but if I try looking on the web as well as download it crashes out and says "connection with server reconnected".. ( and this hasent happened to me any other time up to...

View more questions Search