https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post235560

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 Ford Taurus SHO [ 2 Answers ]

Hey. I have a 93 Ford Taurus SHO. Lately, Ive noticed that the Tranny shifts hard going up a slight grade, or when I'm behind somebody who pulls out slow. Now, when I floor it, or I pull out normal, It don't do it. I'm just wondering what would cause it? It's an automatic by the way. Any input...

94 ford taurus [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the speed sensor located ?

Possessed Ford Taurus [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Ford Taurus that is possessed. My battery is being drained overnight. I replaced the battery, the alternator, the negative cable, have removed and cleaned and SCUFFED up the negative grounds on the vehicle. We have with a multimeter checked the fuses both under the dash and the...

Ford taurus [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1996 ford taurus not a bad car we had no major trouble until now .It ran out of gas and now I have to crank it many times before it finally starts and it keeps on stalling for the first 20 to 25 start,every time it starts it runs a little better for a few seconds then stalls again I keep...

91 ford Taurus [ 3 Answers ]

I have No Power going to the Starter Headlights or Brake Lights is there a grounding strap or something that could be the problem PLEASE HELP

View more questions Search