Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juiceyka84 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 10:45 AM
    My Issue
    What’s going on with me: Had diarrhea for 2 weeks (2-3 times a day), Tired as tired can be (get plenty of sleep), Can not concentrate (always going off to daydream land) Constipated now (3 days), boobies hurt (have gotten about 1 cup bigger), Eyes feel dry, heavy, and swollen, Few headaches, Going to the bathroom more frequently, Cranky (according to the boyfriend), frumpy, Little bit of nausea (feel like I am going to vomit, but don’t), Bloated (for 2 days now, Feeling FATT today). Period should start in about 6-8 day. I do take Yaz (haven’t missed any that I can think of), and Lexapro. I am 24 years old, smoker, and drinker (like 2 times a month).

Sorry this is choppy, but it is the only way I can think of how to explain everything. Any input would be great.

Thanks a bunch
    iciclef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Aug 11, 2008, 10:59 AM
    I feel so badly for you. Perhaps a change of your diet will help the stomach problems, no dairy. Consulting a doctor ad perhaps a pregnancy test would be your first line of offense. There are a lot of different kinds of viruses and insects that can invoke some of the symptoms you have stated. I AM NOT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER!! But, I do read a lot of medical articles, while waiting to see the doctor, and I'm old :) and you don't get old by not paying attention to your health. Don't take too many OTC drugs to abate your symptoms sometimes they will veil the symptoms and the result will be worse because yo suddenly feel better.
    juiceyka84 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 11:17 AM
    I haven't done a pregnancy test yet. I guess I am just waiting to see if the period is late. I was at the Doctors last week but for a byopsie of a mole. I did mention the diarrhea to her, she took my temperature and said I was 99.7 (I am a normal 97.2). She had me do stool samples for her (EWWW by the way). The samples were to test for guardia (excuse the spelling). I am just kinder concerned. I have also been having hot flashes. One minute I am comfortable, next I am on the couch in front of the air conditioner butt naked burning up.
    iciclef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Aug 11, 2008, 12:05 PM
    You have made me so relieved, because I am going to church this evening and I was going to put you in my prayers for your health to be refreshed and new. I am glad that you have obtained professional advice, follow the doctor's orders and try to keep the faith that it is nothing terrible. I'm so happy I'm going to put on PDiddy and do a little dance (if the legs hold out). I'm glad you let me know that you did the right thing. Have no fear God's got your back! And I'm not an old foggie tryin' to pump the Bible at 'cha just a realist with concerns for others as I would like them to have for me... all good. Peace Out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

X-Men Issue #11 [ 1 Answers ]

I own an X-Men Issue #11 (August 1992) Limited Edition Platinum Cover. How can I find out how much it is now worth or does anyone know how much it is worth?

OPT-H1b Tax Issue [ 1 Answers ]

I'm filing my tax returns for 2007. I have one complication and need to know how to minimize my tax burden. Chinese national Came to the U.S.: Aug. 2005 (2 and a half years ago) F1: 08/2005 - 06/2007, during which, OPT: 06/2006 - 06/2007 H1b: 06/2007 - today As you can see, I was basically...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

Why has sex become an issue [ 7 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for a year and a half now, and the bedroom has become more of a battlefield. He makes it very apparent when he does and when he doesn't want to have sex. Its to the point to where I'm so fed up with this bull that I'm ready to walk. I mean really, this has got to stop. I...

Abs/pvc issue [ 1 Answers ]

I am renovating a house my daughter bought and thought I had a helper that knew what he was doing because I don't! When we removed the four layers of flooring in the bathroom to install a tile floor, my helper broke the toilet flange. And we proceeded to cut it off (we didn't have much pipe to...

View more questions Search