Ask
    jonic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Fat child
    Im a fat kid who always gets bullied I want to no how 2 loose weight:(
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Eat right and exercise, that's the only way. How old are you? What type of foods do you eat? Do you have any medical conditions that will make it hard to loose weight?

Talk to your parents, go to the doctor and explain to him/her your desire to loose weight. Your doctor can put you on a healthy eating and exercise plan.

Good luck.
    Thinker2255 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Aug 10, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Don't ever get down on yourself for being overweight. You don't need to make yourself feel worse then the jerks that bully you do. The key is willpower. Look up diet plans and follow them along with exercise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

Legal age in Indiana to stop child support for a child in college [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know when I can legally stop paying support on my step son who is going to be 22 and is still in college

I want to give custody of my unborn child to the father before the child is born [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant and wish to give custody to the father before the child is born

Child care expense credit ffor a resident alien child with ITIN [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a resident alien on a J1 (do not get W2) while my husband is on J2 and gets W2. Can I claim child care expense credit for my resident alien son who has a ITIN? I was wondering this since I might not qualify for earned income but my husband income does, can we claim the child care expense...

View more questions Search