Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speed797 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Asking Out A Girl
    Hi. I am 14 and have only had 1 serious relationship. I don't have much experience with dating and need help with the best way to ask out a girl. I am a freshman and in marching band. The girl I met is also in marching band and is also on the drumline. I really like her personality. She has the emo appearance but I don't care about that I just want to know the best way to ask her out. She is also 15 and a sophomore. Any help?? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    help089 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2008, 09:14 PM
    Aw this is so cute my advice for you is be yourself give her space but not too much then when you think she may be firlting then ask her if she would like to go to the movies with you or suthin like that as friends or a date woteva if she says yes either way your still out wiv her.

Signs of firlting:

She flicks her hair
    Makes a lot of eye contact wiv you
    Laughs at all your jokes
    Smiles at you from across a room.

If none apply it doesn't matter stay calm and get to know her gradually and socially i.e. talk to her a lot but not stalking her or anything you know what I mean.

Hope this is useful
    Good Luck x
    speed797 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Muchas gracias. I will see if that works well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

I like a girl [ 9 Answers ]

Ok here's my situation I've ran it over inmy head a million times and I just need some clarification I live in a state abou 6 hours from this girl I like she has a boyfriend but she's been taking "breaks" from him and I understand that I really have no chance with this girl I know she likes me but...

Want to ask a girl out [ 2 Answers ]

I hope someone can help. I met a girl on holiday and her friend and they are really nice girls and we've kept in touch through email. I'd really like to ask the girl I really like if she would go out with me but I don't want to jeopardise a friendship. She lives up north while I'm down south. The...

View more questions Search