Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mik2007 Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Got Rejected from a friend and now she wants to be left alone
    Hey everyone, I have been friends with this girl that I work with for a few months and when we first met we became friends because of her attraction to me. I just got out of a relationship so I made it clear to her that I wasn't ready to move on yet but when I am I hoped she was still there. Months went on and I was still mourning over the loss of my ex and always took it out on her by crying on her shoulder and still talking about my ex when she hung out with me. This past month I am over my ex completely and now have an attraction to my friend since I started feeling that way she decided to take some time away from me cause my actions and feelings have started to annoy her and seem to be pushing her away. Last week I told her that I am over my ex and that I have feelings for her. When she heard this she blew up on me saying that she doesn't feel like that for me anymore and might not ever again and said that I have been messing with her head in me showing her that I wanted to be friends but now want something more. She has friends that she has known for years and they are always asking her out and she never took time away from them so that's why this is weird. She continues to want time away from me and I am now accepting it. But if I am over my ex and done feeling down about everything how can I show her that I am a different person? She believes I am still the same as I was before and doesn't look like she will give me a chance. She tells me that she will talk to me when she is ready but she is a great friend and I miss her a lot so its hard to accept it. I know I have to give her space but is there a way I can show her that I am a different man and becomes friends again. If there is a chance to get her to like me again I would accept that but I would rather be friends than nothing at all. Please Help!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 06:39 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ex-238223.html

You've already asked this question, and since nothing has really changed, what are you really expecting as far as advice??
    mik2007 Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2008, 07:36 PM
    So I am suppose to just leave her alone completely and let her work it out? Isn't there any way I can show her that being friends is more important and that I am different that I was when we first met? No one really gave me any insight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Left groin & down the left leg pain, Hysterectomy didn't work [ 6 Answers ]

I had fibroids and cysts in my left ovaries. Since I had severe pain in the lower left stomach, groin and all the way down on my left leg. The pain is only prominent when I lie down. I am fine during the day, but when I lie down the pain is intense. It looks like one nerve or something. The Doctor...

Left me for my friend [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was with my ex for 9 months. I hurt him at the beginning of our relationship (I don't know if it matters how, in this context). I guess I wasn't ready for anything at that point, and I made him feel bad about himself (I didn't think we were compatible and I told him why, etc.. ). He was...

Rejected by friend [ 1 Answers ]

My best buddy who is half my age, started hanging out with me for about 4 years ago. About one year ago he started hanging out with other guys. There he met X who is about 2-3 yrs older than him. Since then D's body language with me has changed. For a while it seemed as if D had terminated our...

View more questions Search