Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mountainviewguy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 05:32 AM
    How to access and clean Maytag Dryer Model 5806AYW
    My Maytag dryer appears to have lint somewhere around the drum that keeps coming out of the exhaust duct. I took the back off but still could not get to the area around the drum. When I check the exhaust duct it is clean,but this stuff is coming from somewhere and it concerns about a fire hazard. Appreciate any thoughts or help.:confused:

Check out some similar questions!

MAYTAG Model LDE490 dryer not heating up [ 1 Answers ]

Our dryer is not heating up. I can set the time, turn it on, the drum starts turning... everything is doing fine EXCEPT no heat. Any suggestions? I did check the circuit breaker AND the lint filter. I don't have a manual for this machine. Any available?

Maytag neptune dryer model MDE5500 [ 3 Answers ]

The light comes on inside the dryer but the touch pad on the top of the dryer will do nothing. I have unplugged and checked to make sure the outlet is working, the fuse is not blown and I have called maytag and they had no answers. I am worried I have to replace the touchpad. Is there anything else...

Maytag dryer Model LDE482 [ 1 Answers ]

The dryer won't spin. I disconnected the belt and it still wouldn't spin. I took the motor out and it will turn 1/8 turn in either direction but no more. Is there an electric brake on these things or should it spin freely by hand with no power on? The ohmmeter shows 1-2 ohms between the...

Maytag dryer model pye2000ayw [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is trying to replace the belt on our maytag dryer, but he is having problems threading it. Can anyone help?:(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.