Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiamokiss Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Jul 22, 2008, 01:20 PM
    The Blind Guy!
    Couple of days ago I was attending a screenplay class, it was fun I loved it, was enjoying my time, then while sitting on a short break, my father called me on my cell phone, I answered I was talking about something seriously and then all of a sudden I stopped talking, my eyes sparkled, I saw someone, my father kept asking me if I was all right, I told him I’m okay but I didn’t remove my eyes off that guy. I was so attracted; he was wearing his dark black sunglasses, with his black hair, and his roman nose, he looked fantastic, and then all of a sudden when I was talking on the phone He looked at me and kept staring, I was so embarrassed at this time thought he noticed how I was staring at him. Anyway, we had our special moment together, I was enchanted. It was very crowded but though I couldn’t see anybody around or hear a voice, his friend appeared, he started talking with him, and my god does someone this perfect exists on earth? After couple of minuets… the class started again I saw that guy getting a stick out of his pocket and unfold it several times, and then he walked away into the training class. The guy was blind, he was blind I could’ve sworn that the guy saw me and looked at me while I was speaking on the phone. When I said something loud, he turned his face and looked straight to me. Next day I saw him I couldn’t believe myself, when he came and sat in front of me and I felt like I wanted to talk so much with him, I wanted to know him I was looking at him, and he felt me breathing beside his head I was just looking at him and was so silent. I fell for a blind guy, every time I decide to talk to him, I find many people gathered around him and I stay at my place, keep watching him. It’s crazy what’s happening to me that way. I’m driving my parent’s crazy. Seeing their only daughter falling for blind guys, drug addicts, foreigners, low standard, too young, or too old guys, that thing is pissing them off, they want to see me once in my life falling for an ordinary guy, but usually what gets me attracted is anything that’s unusual or extraordinaire, Mom's gon kill me, and I want to talk to that guy, I'm so attracted, I'm afraid I might not meet him again?!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2008, 02:27 PM
    I am the same way. But really just because he is blind does not put him in the same class as
    Drug addicts, foreigners, low standard, too young, or too old guys,
    You say he has people group around him like he has some positive charisma so why not follow your heart?
    There may be something positive to it.

Also consider the fact Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Jose Feliciano, Claude Monet -blind
    Sammy Davis, Jr. Tex Avery -blind in left eye
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Yes, you'd better talk to him. Your parents will just have to get over it. At least get to know him as a friend. If you do see him again, make it a priority to say something, to him.
    Dvdsavage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 04:30 AM
    Tiamokiss,

I saw the picture of this girl a while ago and I fell in love. I have never met her, and tonight reading this forum I saw your picture and my heart stopped for a second. I thought you were her.

I so wish deep down that you are her; reading your posts, you sound so lovely.

Love finds you in strangest places. You and the blind man and me with my half Italian girl.
    tiamokiss Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Jun 27, 2009, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvdsavage View Post
    Tiamokiss,

I saw the picture of this girl a while ago and I fell in love. I have never met her, and tonight reading this forum I saw your picture and my heart stopped for a second. I thought you were her.

I so wish deep down that you are her; reading your posts, you sound so lovely.

Love finds you in strangest places. You and the blind man and me with my half Italian girl.
    But I'm not Italian :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blind guy [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember title of movie filmed in Leavenworth, WA about 20 to 30 years ago. It was about a blind guy that needed a guide dog.

Legally blind? [ 1 Answers ]

I took my daughter for an eye exam today and she is 20/200 in one eye and 20/100 in the other eye for distance. 20/20 in both eyes for near. I know that 20/200 is considered legally blind but does that mean she must be 20/200 in both eyes for both near and distance?

Blind Cat Serenade! [ 1 Answers ]

Two months ago, I adopted a beautiful neutered, male, white cat with one blue eye and one green and completely deaf. He lived in a large, multi-storeyed house with people who genuinely cared for him, but didn't train him with hand signals. He is a very gentle, relaxed cat. Not all that tactile,...

View more questions Search