Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheerleading19 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Soar nipples, etc.
    Hi, I'm 19 years old and for the last month or so I have been getting really soar nipples, my Stomach has been very uneasy for the past week or so, I have been quite tired and have been getting a slight headache everyday. I had my last period on the 3rd, and I took a pregnancy test on the 19th but it was negative. I'm not sure what it could be:confused:?? Help lol.
    Moe7 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Personal question: Are you sexually active? You should make an appointment with your OB/GYN. It sounds like your could have conceived if you are sexually active. There is the possibility of having your period and being pregnant. Double check.

Jul 21, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Yes I am sexually active, but I am taking the pill.
    Moe7 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerleading19
    yes i am sexually active, but i am taking the pill.
    You could be pregnant and on the pill. Just because they say 99.9999999% safe, there is that 1%. Get yourself checked out. I got pregnant on the depo shot. I was pregnant and had my period for 4 months. These are my own personal experiences. I'm just advising you to check.

Jul 21, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Thanks!

Jul 21, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Anyone else got any ideas lol
    ilovehim2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2008, 07:06 PM
    I had my last period on the 3rdd . I've been feeeling reali sick 2 weeks after having unpretected sex. I've had really bad cramps. Today me and my boyfriend did do something sexual after it append I was in so much pain I couldn't move. I don't no wats rong with me maybe I'm pregnant. What other reason would there be :S ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2008, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehim2
    i had my last period on the 3rdd . iv been feeeling reali sick 2 weeks after having unpretected sex. iv had realy bad cramps. today me n my bf did do something sexual after it append i was in soo much pain i cudnt move. i dnt no wats rong wid me maybe im pregnant. wat other reason wud there be :S ?
    Please do not piggyback on someone else's thread. If you have a question it's always best to start your own thread, that way we can better answer your question without barging in on someone else's.

Perhaps it's time for you to read the rules of this site, to better aquaint yourself on how things are done and how the site works.

Thank you. :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerleading19
    Hi, I'm 19 years old and for the last month or so i have been getting really soar nipples, my Stomach has been very uneasy for the past week or so, I have been quite tired and have been getting a slight headache everyday. I had my last period on the 3rd, and i took a pregnancy test on the 19th but it was negative. I'm not sure what it could be:confused: ???Help lol.
    There could be many things going on, you could be going through premenstrual symptoms, or you could be pregnant, but we cannot diagnose you over the internet.

Best bet, wait another week or two and then do another hpt, use first morning urine.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding around the nipples [ 5 Answers ]

For around a week I noticed that my breasts where cracking a bit around the nipples and this morning, they were bleeding a bit - like there was a tear - what is this due to and how can I stop it. I also have eczema (on my hands) but don't know if this is related. Thanks Allie

Could Soar nipples mean I'm pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

My nipples have been really soar lately, especially when I get into thew shower they are very sensitive to thew running shower water! I'am 18 years old and I thought that I might be pregnant. The test I take are negative but the last time I was pregnant I didn't have soar nipples, but my test were...

Soar Nipples [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sore nipple. What could be the cause. What are some ways to deal with it.

Why do men have nipples? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm sorry. I know this question sound ridiculous, but I was asked this earlier today and I wondered the same thing. I understand that women have them to feed their babies, but what purpose do nipples hold on a man? Its not like he really needs them for anything.

Dirt mound an Eye soar! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello you, I recently baught a new home that was inspected prior to me purchasing. During the first 8 monthsof living in the home I noticed some drainage problems. To get to the point I had to replace 80 feet of sewer pipe to the main(street). After all the work was completed I was left with a...

View more questions Search