Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tommy54321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Harbor breeze not working
    Hi Sir,
    I Have A Harbor Breeze Fan For 2 Years, Its Being Operated Byt The Use Of Remote, Suddenly It Stop Functioning, No Light, No Fan, The Remote Shows Some Light That Seems Its Working, Not Functioning At All.
    Do You Have Any 800 Number For This Company? Or Any Suggestion How To Fix It?

Thanks,
    Tommy
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jul 3, 2008, 06:12 AM
    Have you checked the main distribution board?
    Is there voltage on wall sockets in the same room?
    Do you have a multi-meter , so that you can do some measurements?

:)
    andrelalume Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Have you called them... I though these came with a lifetime warranty?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling Fan working, Fan light not, Harbor Breeze [ 7 Answers ]

I recently tried to help a friend install a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan w/ a light kit (this model 52" White Ceiling Fan ENERGY STARŪ) The fan has 4 wires: green, white, black, and blue. The house has 3 wires: green, white, and black. Per the instructions we hooked up the green to green,...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Stop working [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan that just recently stopped working. It has a remote and pull chains but neither are able to operate the fan. I have read on this site that it may be the transmitter or receiver. Also one response said I could configure the fan for just pull chain operation. ...

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan not working/only one yr. Old [ 1 Answers ]

I turned the fan on high and took a nap, when I woke up the fan was going very slow and making a funny noise, it sounded like it was binding up inside. Now it does't work. We checked the wires and electrical power to the fan and everything looks good. Any suggestions!

Harbor Breeze Remote Not Working [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend recently bought a house with one remote controlled Harbor Breeze fan. She said prior to moving in the remote was working perfectly. The remote does not work any function now. What should I check. The battery in the remote is new, and the indicator light responds when buttons are...

Harbor breeze fan,remote stop working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Harbor breeze fan with remote, working fan,has light and fan control on remote. Remote stopped working. It illuminates and works but not with the fan. Help. Please advise

View more questions Search