-Frog Kicks 12 per leg (repeat)

+Post Work Out:
    10 min jog follow up.
    Dance to 5 fast paced songs.
    5 Min of jumping rope.

My Diet will Consist of:
    Breakfast: Specail K Chocolate Delight.
    No Lunch: ---
    Dinner: Unknown but will be Sensibley Portioned.
    summarizingman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Yes that exercise plan is great but you should add 10 minutes of stretching just before you go to bed. Now with the diet don't always have the same breakfast, you should have lunch even if it's small just so your not really hungry at dinner. Other then that its great :)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2008, 05:55 AM
    Your diet is not OK... it will put your body into starvation mode and is not realistic long term. You may loose some weight to start, but then your body will hold onto it... and once you go back to eating a more normal diet the weight will just come back on. Not to mention how it can throw off your blood sugar levels as well as blood pressure.
    Include snacks of fruits and veggies in the day... low cal and fat, but needed nutrients. Get some protein and fiber at lunch as well. Be sure you have plenty of fluids throughout the day.
    Build up to your workout if you are not already in good shape... trying to go all out in the beginning can cause injury as well as frustration if it is too strenuous. If you are out of condition, and being thin does not mean you are in good condition, going at a slower pace will increase the odds that you will stay with it. You may also want to include some cooling down time as well at the end of each session.
    wpchen Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jul 1, 2008, 12:44 PM
    I would just like to say in regards to your workout, I am impressed that you are taking the initiative to do pullups, and equally impressed by your pistols. I do not see many women doing these exercises. Good for you.

In regards to your diet, it is horrible. Cereal is not something you should be eating period regardless, especially something called special K chocolate delight, haha.

Echoeing the poster above me, have fruits and vegetables with each meal, and also, try to limit carb intake to before 2pm.

For instance:

8:00 AM Breakfast:
    1/2 cup of steel cut oatmeal
    2 whole omega-3 eggs, 2 egg whites
    1 cup of blueberries

12:00 PM Lunch:
    Grilled chicken breast
    Salad with 1/2 tomato, 1/2 avocado, tbsp olive oil, tsp red wine vinegar

3:00 PM Snack:
    Handful of almonds, an apple

7:00 PM Dinner:
    Tilapia filet, sauteed red bell peppers, red onions, generous spinach spinach

10:00 PM Before Bed Snack
    1/2 cup of cottage cheese, possibly some fruit

Just in case someone asks, the before bed snack, for those of you who do not believe in eating before bed, is to prevent the catabolic state that we all enter when we go to sleep. The cottage cheese is rich in a protein called miscellar casein which digests much slower than other proteins, such as whey. It will digest slowly throughout the night and keep your body from breaking down muscle.

Good luck.
    Confused_On_Color Posts: 97, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2008, 08:46 PM
    All right thanks guys, and yes pistols are rather hard but they make me feel good because it's a good hurt y'know.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2008, 09:53 PM
    wpchen:

I couldn't have put it better myself, however, from the looks of it, she's a 15 year old girl... that diet you put up there is more fit for a 20-something male who wants to get ripped.

Regardless, that's a really good diet.

Confused, if you can follow the diet that wpchen put up there, and follow your exercise routine, then your body will be better than 99% of the girls you go to school with. However, I know it's really hard to do so, so the most basic advice is...

Eat sensibly, but never starve yourself, it'll only hurt you. If anything, go the other way. Eat constantly, but small and healthy meals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is seriously unhappy with her weightloss diet plan... [ 20 Answers ]

I am struggling to keep my Rottweiler's hunger and weight under control. Her vet recommended feeding her 2 cups of Hill's Science Diet Lite Large breed dog food and 2 cans of green beans a day along with a nice walk. Well, this is turning into a disaster!! She's acting like a staved dog. She's...

Will this diet plan give me good results? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I just have a question about my diet and exercise plan, I am wondering if you think that it is a healthy one, as well as one that will give me good results. I am an 18 year old female college student, and I only have access to a treadmill; I do not have enough money to join a gym or anything of...

Any diet plan for weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im 39 years and 5'-9" . my weight is 74 k.g. But my tummy has came out. Actually im an I.T. professional. I sit whole day on chair. ( 9am to 6pm). Tell me what to do. Is there any diet plan. I started eating SALAD in the lunch and nothing else. But my breakfast is heavy. ...

Weight loss diet plan [ 2 Answers ]

Well I'm just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of a diet plan that will promote weight loss. I exercise daily for an hour - 2. any ideas?

Diet plan? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I've just seen that a very wealthy and famous model is going on a steamed fish, vegetable, and eggwhites die, drinks only water. She also does not eat after 4pm. I have late nights so I would rather switch to 6pm. Do you think that this would be a successful weight loss diet. To lose 40 pounds...

View more questions Search