Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elijah17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 01:24 AM
    I feel inadequate and insecure, and it's possibly ruining my chances with a girl.
    I just feel like I'm not good enough for her, and she deserves better, and I am being selfish by wanting to be with her, but at the same time I can't just let her go. I've had several girlfriends in my fairly short time on this earth (17 years) but this one girl has always been in my mind since I met her four years ago.

I just feel that my issues are really impairing my ability to consummate this relationship. Recently I've had insomnia because I start thinking about how I failed the day before and how much I want to be with her but can't, and I've lost over 15 pounds in less than a week and a half. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm a rational guy, and I'm willing to admit that I most likely have a mental problem of some kind, I just need some perspective here, and I really have no one else to talk to. Thank you :)
    hnsolom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijah17
    I just feel like I'm not good enough for her, and she deserves better, and I am being selfish by wanting to be with her, but at the same time I can't just let her go. I've had several girlfriends in my fairly short time on this earth (17 years) but this one girl has always been in my mind since I met her four years ago.

I just feel that my issues are really impairing my ability to consummate this relationship. Recently I've had insomnia because I start thinking about how I failed the day before and how much I want to be with her but can't, and I've lost over 15 pounds in less than a week and a half. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm a rational guy, and I'm willing to admit that I most likely have a mental problem of some kind, I just need some perspective here, and I really have no one else to talk to. Thank you :)
    Honey, my daughter is 16, I understand. If she likes you, REALLY, then she's worth waiting for. But don't let her control your life. You should maybe talk to your parents. I KNOW But they will get it more than you know.
    happy_jester Posts: 170, Reputation: 29

Jun 21, 2008, 02:32 AM
    Hello,"Elijah 17"

When I read your question,I could see both positive and negative in it.
    Notice that I mention positive first,as that's what you must focus on.

The positive,is that,this one girl has always been in your mind since you met her four years ago. That really does count for something!

I was really sorry to hear,that,you've had insomnia & that you're health is not
    Good as a result of this. (this is the negative).

As you've known this girl all these years,I take it that you are able to talk to her.

You mention,in your question,that,you're a rational guy, so I would have a talk with
    This girl,and take it from there :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a jealous and insecure girl ! How can I be more confident? [ 13 Answers ]

First off, let me state this: THIS IS MY PROBLEM. Yes, my boyfriend is a factor, but it isn't his problem, I know it's mine. Ok? I don't want you telling me later that I should give my boyfriend a break, because it's not his problem it's mine, and I admit that. Now, my boyfriend is quite...

How do I improve my chances of conceiving a girl? [ 12 Answers ]

My husband and I would really love to have a little girl! I've heard a couple of theories already, like trying the few days before you're most ovulant, because girl sperm lives longer, and working out before you "do it" something to do with endrophans, I don't know, but any other tips or tricks are...

I feel completely inadequate [ 7 Answers ]

I kind of want to rant so here it goes... I have no idea what I want to do with my life, and feel like I am to blame for being indecisive and not exploring what is really out there major wise. I haven't found the girl that I want and all my friends are with long term bfs/gfs already and will...

I have self esteem issues, I'm overly insecure, I don't feel like I love myself [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 19. I've always been a very insecure girl. Maybe because my mom's insecure, and she always has overprotected me (I still live with my parents). I missed out on a lot of things when I was a kid. Also during high school. I did well at school, but wasn't the top student. I also was shy...

Feeling Inadequate around girl [ 22 Answers ]

I'll try to tell my story as concise and clear as possible. I have been friends with this girl now for about 2 months and a half; we get along great. She's very lively, social, intelligent, witty, etc. I'm very reserved, humble, sracastic and practical. For the past week there have been feelings...

View more questions Search