Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheesseball Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 03:34 PM
    I feel like I cant ever get out of my depressed mode.
    I'm very depressed person I'm so happy when I can have a good day... I trust no one... and I am not even exaggerating when I say I have no friends at school. I mean I don't get made fun of at school or anything like that I just feel like I never fit in and I have so many bad days. I wish I had friends and at least one true friend... but I don't I feel so left out in this world sometimes. I know I have my mom but I don't even trust her she lies to me so much. My oldest brother and me get along but nothing like I wish it could be I don't trust him either. I don't really thing my gma like me. And me and my dad don't talk no more. Why does it have to be this way? Someone please help me get out of this hole
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2008, 03:42 PM
    First, How old are you?

Do you know why you don't trust anyone? Has something happened to break your trust in people, in general?

A lot of people feel like they don't fit in. I am one of them. It seems like no matter what I wear - even when I feel pretty - I haven't chosen the right outfit. If I am dressed up, then everyone else is dressed down. Stuff like that.

But, the first thing to do is to change your preception of yourself. Make it up in your mind before you get out of bed - that today is going to be a GREAT day. Don't accept anything less.
    I believe that we get what we put out. If you have made it up in your mind before your feet hit the ground that you are going to have a bad day - well guess what - it's going to be a bad day.
    So, decide what you want. A good day or a bad day?

You may feel like you have no friends because you can't open yourself up and let someone else in. That would mean you would have to trust them. And, that sounds like it is hard for you.
    cheesseball Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NowWhat
    First, How old are you?

Do you know why you don't trust anyone? Has something happened to break your trust in people, in general?

Alot of people feel like they don't fit in. I am one of them. It seems like no matter what I wear - even when I feel pretty - I haven't choosen the right outfit. If I am dressed up, then everyone else is dressed down. Stuff like that.

But, the first thing to do is to change your preception of yourself. Make it up in your mind before you get out of bed - that today is going to be a GREAT day. Don't accept anything less.
    I believe that we get what we put out. If you have made it up in your mind before your feet hit the ground that you are going to have a bad day - well guess what - it's going to be a bad day.
    So, decide what you want. A good day or a bad day?

You may feel like you have no friends because you can't open yourself up and let someone else in. That would mean you would have to trust them. And, that sounds like it is hard for you.
    I'm only sixteen but I've been hurt a lot and I've been lied to all my life
    It is hard for me to let anyone in and its hard for me to open up
    But it really helps to know I'm not the only one out there to feel that way thank you so much for comenting I appreciate it it really helps and I hope things will get better for you
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 27, 2008, 03:53 PM
    You seem nice enough, I would try a hobby or sport, Probably have a special Talent and haven't found it yet. Your more individual than many.
    Nothing you can do about making someone like you, don't worry about it, When you are doing your own thing and enjoying yourself, they may show it more. Some People and Family can take each other for granted or be Buttheads and nothing you can do about it.
    Don't know what you want to do when you get older, whatever it is, study, have it be something you enjoy, If an artist, start Painting. I started tinkering with electronics since before a teenager, I did it because I enjoyed it. I am now a Fire/Burglar/Electrical Contractor/Integrator/Troubleshooter. Never made it to College, I have designed and built Machines for use by the Military, Government, Worked at Top Secret Sites, protected by
    M16's/M4's(Machine Guns). I like a challenge and a little Excitement.
    There is a saying "An idle mind is the Devil's Workshop". Which I think means people who do nothing may get bad ideas or do bad things.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesseball
    im only sixteen but ive been hurt alot and ive been lied to all my life
    it is hard for me to let anyone in and its hard for me to open up
    but it really helps to know im not the only one out there to feel that way thank you so much for comenting i appreciate it it really helps and i hope things will get better for you

We all have our insecurities. Something we carry around. You are 16, you have the world at your feet. You may just not know it yet. I agree with the other poster. Find something YOU like. Don't wait for someone else to make you happy. If you try something and don't like it - it's okay. I am a terrible painter/artist. But I love to get a paint brush out and just paint. When I am done - sure it looks like a kid was set loose with finger paints - but that is okay. It relaxed me.
    Do something for you.

When you are happy with yourself - it will show. Other people will notice. Again, decide what you want and go after it. If you walk around looking like you have just been kicked all the time - other people may not want to approach you. Put a smile on your face. No one knows what is going on in your head. They see a "happy" girl and want to know why she is so happy. They may start to talk to you and want to get to know you.

Try it. You might surprise yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean if you're depressed a lot and feel sad? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 21. I live w/ my fiancé. I get really depressed and sad sometime's. Other time's I get mad or angry. Most of the time I get sad and I don't know why. All my life I've delt with a mean father and mentally loony mother. My friend's have turned their back on me in the past. My grandfather died a...

Carrier A/C Blower will not come on in A/C mode but works when in heat mode [ 3 Answers ]

I need some guidance. I have a Carrier A/C unit that has been working fine. Last night the fan stopped working for some reason in the A/C mode. But when I put the heat on, it works fine. The compressor and condenser work fine but the A/C fan just will not kick on. I thought it might be the...

Break, feel depressed, what should I do? Very hard [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys. Well recently my girlfriend wanted a break. I don't know what to do. I told her to be happy and I respect the fact she wants a break. I was heart broken. She said she was tired of trying because she has school and etc. She missed a week of school, so she has so much to make up. I asked if...

I feel really depressed.I may have to end my life I don't find some one to talk to [ 3 Answers ]

Can any one help me?I need to talk to someone.Please please don't be a fraud.I just need a bit of you time.

View more questions Search