Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbasso Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Outdoor kiva fireplace
    Any suggestions on how to frame out an outdoor, kiva fireplace? It will burn wood...

Thanks,

John
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 24, 2008, 05:26 PM
    John, if you visit this website Kiva Fireplaces you will find out all you want to know. Good idea. They are very attractive. Are you doling the work yourself, let us know how you make out, it appeals to me as well!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female outdoor cat not accepting new male outdoor cat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old spayed female cat that has always lived in our garage and is very spoiled. We live out in the country. A male cat about two years old that is very sweet also showed up and is now neutered. He is not dominate to the female and wants to live in the garage also. They each have...

Gas fireplace fan [ 1 Answers ]

How do I repair a gas fireplace fan that becomes warped and therefore noisy during operation after reaching very warm temperatures?

Leak around basement fireplace but not in fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

Recently when we had heavy rain it leaked around the baement fireplace. I have noticed that the grout around the bricks are wet (not sure if soaking up from the floor). Thought because some flooding near by that it was a one time thing. Now it rained a coupe of days ago and I am noticing that it is...

Gas fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas firleplace in my apt, when it is on, it produces the smell of exhaust and faint natural gas. The apt tells me it is the 'unvented' kind and that is normal. I disagree; it should be odorless. What is the underlying problem? Am I at risk?

View more questions Search