Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ivelisse DeJesus Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2008, 08:48 AM
    No a period stain !
    I had my period and I didn't even know it. The problem I had a bloody stain in the back of my pants. I was so embrassed at lunch the next day a kid who a sat next to heard a rumor about the stain and so hey took ketchup and squirt it on his jeans. I was so mad that I went to the nurse c:( rying about my period!
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 20, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Sorry that sucks
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Well now if that don't just beat all. You should have beat that kid with the ketchup bottle. Then, squirted mustard in his ears and up his nose.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 22, 2008, 08:57 PM
    Can I ask why you posted this under Humor & Comedy, because it's not very funny.
    michellet218 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

May 23, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Why in the world is this under Comedy?? Girl, you should've stood up for yourself and beat the s out of him.. don't cry and run away! That's how people get disrespected and picked on! You just lost cool points with the people at your school I'm sure of it! You got to man up and let these kids know you ain't no punk!! It's not too late to get even. One day, pour water on the front or back of his/her pants. If he hit you, you betta hit him back. Self defense... Maybe I shouldn't tell you that. It depends on how old you are.but that's what I would've done! How old are you and what grade are you in??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 23, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michellet218
    Why in the world is this under Comedy??? Girl, you should've stood up for yourself and beat the s out of him.. don't cry and run away!! That's how people get disrespected and picked on! you just lost cool points with the people at your school I'm sure of it!! You gotta man up and let these kids know you ain't no punk!!!!!!!!! It's not too late to get even. One day, pour water on the front or back of his/her pants. If he hit you, you betta hit him back. Self defense... Maybe i shouldn't tell you that. It depends on how old you are.but that's what i would've done!! How old are you and what grade are you in???
    Violence begets violence, and it is never the answer. Report him to a teacher, or the principal. Don't let this bother you, go on with you life as if nothing happened, it will soon be forgotten. Do not resort to hitting or beating him up, that won't solve anything, it will only get you in trouble and make him even more angry and willing to tease you.

Good luck.
    michellet218 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

May 23, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Violence begets violence, and it is never the answer. Report him to a teacher, or the principal. Don't let this bother you, go on with you life as if nothing happened, it will soon be forgotten. Do not resort to hitting or beating him up, that won't solve anything, it will only get you in trouble and make him even more angry and willing to tease you.

Good luck.
    Yes, some people says violence is never the answer, some people says it is. Violence is mostly wrong, unless you're defending yourself. I know this from experience. My mama & daddy always told me to defend myself (hit back) and I know a lot of other people that told their child the same thing. Because when I was in elementary and middle school, that always happened to me, until I stood up for myself. Kids use to hit on me, or push me and I just sat there and cried. And guess what? That made it even worse because then they called me even more horrible names. They figure if someone else got away with hitting, picking and/or kicking me, then I'll do it to! I never got respect because I never stood up for myself. But at the end of middle school, I started standing up for myself. And guess what? People picked on me less and less and then it finally stopped. It's hard for school kids to just "don't let it bother you" because they are afraid of not fitting in and all that mess. And it will bother them deep down inside. It possible that it will never be forgotten because they'll remember all the times this or that happened and someone will bring it up, and it cold possibly start up all over again.it'll be forgotten in about 10 yrs or so, but not while your're still in school. I would retaliate, because that's just me. But since you're not me, I'll tell you another kind of advise.Yeah, you right about not hitting someone... first. But if they hit you first then most definitely defend yourself because they'll pick on you... HARD! It happened to me and I've seen it happen to others like me in the past. If you show the bully that you won't take any more of his crap, he will NOT continue to tease you. Let that bully know you do NOT like was happening and also tell a grown up, but at the same time if that bully hits you, you need to DEFEND YOURSELF! That'll show them you not taking it anymore, and eventually the teasing will slow down. I know from EXPERIENCE!! Eventually you'll have to be strong and put your foot down. Because if you don't show people that you deserve respect, then they are going to think "why would I respect you?" Show them you are a human being with feelings and it has to stop right here and now! Stuff like this causes depression, suicide, and/or wanting to drop out in younger people when it keeps happening, that's why you should put a stop to it now. That's why you don't ignore it!! Man up. Point blank.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are sperm tails lost before the heads? [ 1 Answers ]

Why is that sperm tails are lost before the heads? Also do heads last longer than other forensically significant proteins?

Ink stain on the carpet [ 12 Answers ]

How do I remove an ink stain on the carpet??

Wright's stain [ 1 Answers ]

How to preapere wright's stain

View more questions Search