Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reecie Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

May 18, 2008, 09:26 AM
    My son aggrevates his three year old all the time
    I've written before. About several things. The big issue is my son and the mother of their three year old son. The two of them were not married and now they are split. That's a problem because I hardly get to see my grandson but I'm getting used to that. I adore the child but there is nothing I can do. I have posted all about that.

There is another issue. My son is 42. Ever since he was young he always liked to aggravate his dogs or his cats. Now he has the precious little three year old boy and I'm seeing the same kind of aggravation he did to the animals he is now doing to the child. Such as, the little boy would get his soccer ball all set up to kick. He would go back and run as hard as he could to kick it and just when he started to kick it my son would push it out of his way. This is only one example. I can't think of all of them. He used to put his cat on a board on a tire tube and pushed the cat out in the water to float around. I see this same type of thing he is doing to his little son. He adores the child but he constantly aggravates him. My husband, who is not my son's father also likes to aggravate people. He calls old friends from high-school by their old nick names and some of these people. The man is not my son's father but I married him when my son was 8 years old. I don't think he has anything to do with the way my son likes to aggravate animals and his son. He once shot a bb gun at a little girl on our street when they were young. He said he was not trying to hit her but he did. I'm distraught over it. I don't see anything funny about a little boy trying to do so good to kick his ball and the father pushes it out of the way at the last minute. I was divorced when my son was only less than two. His father never saw him. He really didn't get to know his father until he was maybe thirteen. Sill not much of a relationship. His real father has many children by different wives. His favorite and youngest is at my/England. I guess he cares for him.

What about all of this torturing animals and now his own child. The little boy almost cried and said Daddy! I just don't think it's right to aggravate the life out of everything. I told you my husband loves to do it too. He makes old school mates mad when he calls them old high-school name. I've seen people walk off from him when he does it. I might add, my husband was kicked out of three private schools when he was in high-school. This husband is not my son's father. My husband has never aggravated animals like my son has always done.

I just can't find humor in this. Please, I need help.
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 18, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Your right there is nothing funny about it period. Your son sounds like he thinks other peoples pain is funny, and so he hurts his pets and now his child. I think you should have a serious talk with him, and tell himm that even though his stepdad does this it is not OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 5 year old daughter masturbates ALL THE TIME [ 36 Answers ]

My 5 year old has been doing this for about a year now. It use to be only at home, but now it's at school. She is in kindergarten and I have been called in to talk about the situation and have had several other phone calls from school saying that now she will not do her class work because she...

1st time IC/how to estimate taxes first year? [ 2 Answers ]

I have just started working as an IC medical transcriptionist. I would like to know if and when and how I need to pay estimated taxes. I am also an employee 20 hours a week for another company. How do I estimate taxes for the IC job if I do not know what the income will be? Or do I even have to? I...

What to plant this time of year? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I am in charge of a memorial garden this year in a organization I am a part of. I am a hard worker, but I have no intense horticultural experience. The garden has not been maintained in the past, and plantings only last about a month. I have to sponsor at least two events to plant, weed, and...

It is that time of the year again. [ 13 Answers ]

When micro-breweries begin to produce that seasonal deliciousness that is the Pumpkin Ale. I was wondering if anyone has been able to try the offering from O'Fallon brewery. I just picked some up the other day, and upon first sip it became my favorite. It's actually really strong in the spices...

View more questions Search