Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsphantom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Normal reactions after first time sex
    What are normal reactions after losing your virginity if you're a girl?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 22, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Reactions? Physical or emotional?

Apr 22, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Physical
    Pets Expert

Apr 22, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Sometimes discomfort or even pain, possible bleeding, it depends on you and your partner. No two experiences are the same.

How old are you?

Apr 22, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Ill be 17 in a month. I just lost it 4 days ago and I've been in pain but I thot that was normal. But today I started bleeding a lot and it hurts and I got scared. Is that normal or is that a sign of soemthing?
    Pets Expert

Apr 22, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Is it possible that you started your period? Is it allot of blood or a little, enough to fill a pad or just when you wipe with toilet paper. What kind of pain are you experiencing, cramps or internal irritation? More info needed sweetie.
    isabelgopo Posts: 58, Reputation: 7

Apr 22, 2008, 07:40 PM
    I think that's normal, I didn't bleed the night I lost my virginity, I did it like 15 hours later. So much blood... I freaked out and went to the doctor. He said it was normal, that not everybody bleeds right away, and cramps are also normal the day after.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Are you on birth control? Just starting? Can be breakthrough bleeding, if so.

I don't like the pain. Can be cervical polyps, abrasion of the cervix, a pelvic inflammation...

Where are you in your cycle?

Short answer is its best to see your doctor.

Apr 23, 2008, 12:50 PM
    I'm not on any birth control and I doubt its my period. I keep on feeling like I have to pee but I don't but I feel pain and irritation
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2008, 02:21 PM
    You really should talk to a doctor or a clinic, especially if you are bleeding and you don't think its time for your cycle.

We honestly cannot diagnose this over the web.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 23, 2008, 02:23 PM
    It very well could be a UTI, best to see your doctor and have a urinalysis done.
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Apr 28, 2008, 07:06 AM
    I think this is a definite UTI sounds exactly like cystitis, which is what happened after the first time I had sex. Its nothing terrible but you do need to see your doctor so he can give you some atibiotics
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Apr 28, 2008, 11:28 AM
    Oh and I would advise not to have sex again until its cleared up because it can be passed onto men x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is vaginal discharge all the time normal? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 and ever since a few months before I started getting my period (when I was 12), I get white/clear discharge everday. I have to wear mini pads everyday or else it will go through my clothes. I don't think it's a yeast infection because I've had this for 4 years. And every month when its near...

I haven't had a menstrual cycle for some time, is it normal? Women only porfavor! [ 1 Answers ]

I am in my 5th year of having a menstrual cycle I have just recently turn 15 and I haven't had my period for about 7 months. I was recently looking at pregnancy symptoms and I compared my symptoms with those but I am more than sure that I am not pregnant I am actually a virgin and I have never had...

Reactions [ 1 Answers ]

Are these substitution or addition reactions? How can you tell and determine this? What are the products? Trichloromethane + chlorine --> Propene + bromine --> Ethylene + hydrogen iodide --> Ethane + chlorine -->

Reactions [ 1 Answers ]

What are the balanced chemical reactions and types of reactions for these: Carbon monoxide and iron(III) oxide react to produce iron and carbon dioxide. Aluminum and copper(II) sulphate react to produce copper and aluminum sulphate. Iron(III) nitrate and lithium hydroxide react to produce...

View more questions Search