Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meche011 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 03:10 PM
    My stepmom
    Ok she is nice but she can be the evilest of demons. Yesterday she told my dad that I told her the f word because she did not oick me uo from school, I had actually said "are you freakin serious!?" I explained it and to day she's being really grouchy and mean because apparently she doesn't believe me and is being evil. She has already made me cry last night and just now because she makes me feel unwanted and a burden and I think to myself wouldn't they be better off without me? What should I do? When she makes me feel like this, I don't hate her but I' m too crazy about her either. Im tired of crying.:(
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 22, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Sweetie, how old are you? How long has she been your stepmom?

My advice is to talk to her and your father together and explain how you feel. Be calm and reasonable when you talk to them, don't accuse her of anything, just state your feelings like you did in your post. Sometimes it's hard being young, but you'll get through it, just be strong.
    clover123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2008, 07:25 PM
    My advice is to hang on and if anything gets worse just have a privete talk with your daddy and maybe he can help just make sure your step mom isn't ezdropping on you because I bet she would do that OK EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE OK!!
    manbrolius Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 09:21 PM
    Treat her with more respect, then she has to lay off you. Avoid conflict and treat her as an acquaintance rather than a family member. If she is truly as bad as you say, she's not worth the effort. I've had this horrible woman in my life for nine years. I hate her, she hates me and my dad pays attention to her so she doesn't blow up and make the house atmosphere worse than it is. Just do your chores on time, don't talk back to her and make sure your parent knows how you feel about her. Don't complain or request anything, just make sure your mom or dad is aware of your relationship with her so that they can act accordingly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manipulative evil stepmom [ 3 Answers ]

So my step mom might not be abusing me or anything but she is a major . Before you laugh and mutter "silly girl, You don’t know how good you've got it" listen to my story please. My dad was happily married to my stepmom, lets call her Jane. My real parents are divorced so I only see my dad two...

How can I love my stepmom? [ 7 Answers ]

My dad wants me to love his new wife. But I hate her for replacing my previous stepmother Nicole, who I really loved. I don't have a problem with my parents dating other people, they've been divorced since I was a baby. But in this case specifically I really don't like this woman. My dad says that...

Going to be a stepmom but not what you think! [ 8 Answers ]

I was dating my boyfriend for about 5 years. And 2 years into our relationship we had a child. We were both pleased and very happy but unfortunately we split when our daughter was 3 and a half. We were apart for 1 year but he continued to ask for me back, we'll we got back together a few months...

Can stepmom keep my son every other week while his dad is overseas? [ 14 Answers ]

My ex and I have shared custody and our son spends one week with each of us, changing every Friday. He is getting deployed to Afghanistan in August for 6 months and he wants the custody rotation to stay the same, even though he won't even be here. He wants his wife, my son's stepmom, to have him...

If dad dies, does stepmom get 100% of the house in CA? [ 4 Answers ]

My dad has 4 daughters. 2 are from a prior relationship (me and my sister) and two are from his current wife, my stepmom. My dad is 16 years older than my stepmom and I feel that he might die before her. If he passes away, does my stepmom get the house? What about me and my sister (her...

View more questions Search