Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Echo7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 06:58 PM
    Need to t know the title and artist of this 70's music lyric
    This is all I know, "I've never met a girl like you in my life". There's some la-la-la's in the beginning of the song. Sounds kind of like old Santana song. Thanks
    Izannah Posts: 125, Reputation: 18

Apr 21, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Is this it?
    SUAVECITO/MALO - AOL Video

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music title and artist by lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I heard this song, probably on satellite radio... I don't know the artist or song title, but the lyrics are something like.. and though we know it's going no where, please let us go there, just lay down beside me. It is a ballad -ish... sounds like amos lee or some other mellow...

What was the title of the 70's instrumental salsa music? [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know the title of that one famous instrumental Salsa music in the 70's :(

Looking for lyric but don't know artist or title [ 1 Answers ]

There's a song from the 60's or 70's where the lyric goes: "the world is a bad place, but oh I don't want to die" and then it keeps mentioning the word "changes". The group or individual is male and sounds a bit like the early BeeGees. It's kind of a mid-tempo song. It's driving me nuts! I can't...

Song lyric began "Got a House on a hill" 70's [ 2 Answers ]

:( There was a song that I believe was sung by Carole King. It was in the early 70's 73? 74? The first lyric was "Got a house on a hill and it's constantly filled....". Anyway,I can't find it on any Carole King lyric site. Maybe she didn't do it. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search