Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MorningGlory Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 07:23 AM
    How do I explain why I KNOW
    I am a Christian and have been for over 35 years, I have a gift that many people do not understand, I don't understand it, but I accept it . There are just things I know when I touch people. It doesn't happen all the time, just when people are very stressed or upset or nervous. It just comes to me, I don't want it or ask, or delve or anything. I almost never say anything at all about it, until recently I felt I had to in order to keep someone from harm. It led to questions about me. I have seizures and too much electricity in my brain and my neurologist is aware of this and I am being "studied" Aparently my brain is being awakened . Some people think this is satanic. It is NOT. How do I explain to closed minded people that things like this exist and I am not what they think?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2008, 12:04 PM
    Hi morning glory,
    You don't have to explain anything, like yourself I believe in the Good guy upstairs but I also know that there are many things that cannot be explain. Like yourself I have had several unexplained experiences, not quite like yours but along the same lines and I myself do nothing to encourage these things although I was once told that I had a third eye and that I could develop it if I wished. It was a friend of my family, who was also a Chaplin that told me this,he also said it could work for me or against me and I have to say this scared me a bit, never the less things do still happen.

I think it's wonderful if your gift can help or guide people out of trouble and I do think that there are certain chosen people in this world who are blessed with such gifts and that they should be used, you have them for a purpose others have different gifts-singers, painters, athletes to name but a few yours is just an extra- sense- if you like.

There will always be some bright spark to upset the apple cart- satanic in deed- what a load of c... ignore it follow you own heart and mind and I promise you will not go far wrong.

Take care
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningGlory
    I am a Christian and have been for over 35 years, I have a gift that many people do not understand, I don't understand it, but I accept it . There are just things I know when I touch people. It doesn't happen all the time, just when people are very stressed or upset or nervous. It just comes to me, I don't want it or ask, or delve or anything. I almost never say anything at all about it, until recently I felt I had to in order to keep someone from harm. It led to questions about me. I have seizures and too much electricity in my brain and my neurologist is aware of this and I am being "studied" Aparently my brain is being awakened . Some people think this is satanic. It is NOT. How do I explain to closed minded people that things like this exist and I am not what they think?
    Hello morning glory

Just thought I'd say... hi... it doesn't appear that anyone has an opinion on you qestion apart from yours truelly, or maybe we've both scared them off .

That's quite funny really especially if you could see the size of me... anyway don't worry about closed minded people they'll never learn anything.

Hope your heath is OK

Bye for now
    Takecare

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explain this [ 2 Answers ]

What would you say to someone who is not technically savvy in order to explain how a general model of telecommunications works?

Can anyone explain this? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is sagar. Let me tell you guys that I'm just a crazy fan of cradle of filth.and I've watched their one of the most greatest video Nymphetamine. But I couldn't figure out certain part of their lyrics. Here are they What is the meaning of " white lady laid"...

Could anyone explain? [ 3 Answers ]

When someone sleeps on his/her side,what effect will this have on the person's body? Also when we sleep on our stomach,does this effect our body while we sleep,does it restrict any of our organ functions etc? Another thing I wanted to ask was- When we drink water or other fluids, if we gulp it...

Can someone explain this to me [ 3 Answers ]

It is spelled like "peninectal abscesses", if I am right about it It was found like a tumor shape of thing inside the body(butthole).:( I am asking it for a family member, and I am worried about the person's health. :confused: What should be done with this illness? THank you!

View more questions Search