Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12_tweety Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Ugly pimple marks
    I have pimple marks , what is the best home made remedy to get rid of them?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 09:26 PM
    I don't know of a great home remedy but I've heard that some people like Ambi cream to lighten spots. Now, this is about the only suggestion I can come up with because I don't know if you're referring to dark scars or or divots from picking at the pimples.
    xxluvmexxhatemexx Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 29, 2008, 09:27 PM
    I think an avacado mask or a mango scrub would help
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxluvmexxhatemexx
    i think an avacado mask or a mango scrub would help
    Hmm, I'd say steer away from any type of scrub because you may irritate your skin further resulting in more breakouts. I'm a strong proponent of going to the dermatologist to allow a professional to better assess your situation. They can prescribe something that may be way better than anything you can purchase in Wal-Mart.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 30, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Using vitamin E oil will help reduce scars.
    Or you could use lemon juice, but it could irritate your skin, so if you do decide to use it, do a patch test first and see how it feels. :)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 31, 2008, 05:21 PM
    You can fade acne scars is by using bleaching creams containing ingredients such as kojic acid, tretinoin or hydroquinone. Apply the cream to the effected areas twice a day for 1-3 months for best results. Alpha Hydroxy creams can also reduce the appearance of acne scars. Mederma is another product that can be used to fade acne scars. Mederma works on old and new scars, however, it's a little more effective on newer scars. You will find these products at a pharmacy in the skin care aisle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple marks [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: :mad: I am extremely embarrassed in public because they keep staring at me.My friends make fun of me saying "Vanity Insanity".I have loads of pimples and pimple marks.my skin started looking so scary none wants to talk to me.when ever I see my pimples I feel like bursting them which again...

Pimple marks [ 5 Answers ]

I am having pimple marks on my face how to get rid of it . I want some home made tips on skin care

Pimple marks [ 2 Answers ]

Suggest a solution to overcome PIMPLE MARKS

Help pimple marks... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem I have pimples in my body I just donīt know how to get rid of it I am afraid to wear bikinis because of the marks I have them in my back and my thighs please tell me what to use to get rid of it ?

Pimple marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have lots of red pimple marks on my face and I want to get rid from that ugly marks.I have tried a lot of treatments but nothing has worked for me.I have also done chemical peel on my face but that also didn't produce desired results.Please suggest me some methods so that I can get rid from these...

View more questions Search