Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygyal08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Katie Price's Loveheart Tattoo
    Hi I've looked all over for a picture of Katie Price's loveheart tattoo which she has down below. Does anyone know where I can get a picture of this from? I'm booked in for Friday to have mine done and I'm really struggling to find a picture or a similatiry.
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Mar 19, 2008, 01:23 PM
    http://www.bmeink.com/A70521/high/bmepb523417.jpg

Like that guys got? (it says it's the same)
    katiepricelover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 05:22 AM
    http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/images/celeb-price_jordan/jordan_large/katie_price_jordan_004.jpg

That's it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Katie the Caterpillar Cartoon [ 6 Answers ]

I loved this one as a child! I want to say the title of this cartoon movie is "Katie the Caterpillar" But, I can't find it anywhere. Its this little green caterpillar named katie and she wears this pink scarf on her head. It has some interesting music/sound affects in it. I remember her walking...

My boyfriend wants me to have an tattoo [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not really sure about body art... because I'm scared of needles... but I want one... hes said if I get on get on big.. nothing small because they suppose to be addictive and all.. if I put one in a place like my shoulder... like my name or something.. it wouldn't be enough I guess for him... so...

Katie price tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me were to find a picture of katie price's tattoo on her ankle please

Tattoo [ 7 Answers ]

OK this may seem weird but latly I've bin thinking about getting a tattoo but not a normall one, it would be on my penis I'm not precise on what I won't but I was wondering if any one has bin their an done that, would they give some advise on what to get or how painfull it is. Also does it cost...

View more questions Search