Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maksi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Late period but not pregnant
    My period has been late for the olast month and I'm very worried about it. I'm definitely not pregnant but I've been stressing out a lot in the last few weeks, do you think this could be the reason.
    xxluvmexxhatemexx Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 17, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Go see your doctor it may just be that it is just late
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 18, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Stress can delay your period... but how late are you?

You may want to consider calling your doc to be safe.
    maksi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 01:58 PM
    I'm not quite sure how late but I think its been around 2 weeks. Ive been through a bit in the last few weeks and my periods have never been heavy because I'm usually low in iron.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period is late again but not pregnant, HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

In October my period was a week late, in November my period was a week late, but in December is was right on time, and now in January it is late again. Can anyone tell me what is going on. Im 22 years old, and somewhat sexually active (im married :p ) I feel fine, but since October my husband and I...

Am I pregnant or is it just a really late Period? [ 8 Answers ]

I just took a Home Pregnancy Test yesterday and it was positive. I took the test because my period is more then a week late. However I woke up this morning with cramping and what looks like my period. Now I did read somewhere that bleeding can be normal but the day after I got a positive on my home...

Late period - could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My period is about 2 and half weeks late. Since my last period I only had sex once and we used protection, and to my knowledge the condom didn't snap or break or anything. Ive been researching reasons your period can be late but nothing fits in. I'm currently taking a year off uni, I work a...

I'm late on period.am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I expected my period to be here on the 8th of this month.. it is now the 17th and I haven't gotten it yet.. my nipples are tender.and I took a pregnancy test around the 11th and it said negative.. could I still be pregnant?

Period is late can I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I was put on Trimethoprim Antibiotics two weeks ago for three days and was wondering CAN TRIMETHOPRIM EFFECT MY PERIODS FROM BEING LATE? My last period was 21st February to the 25th February 2007 I am now two days late. COULD I BE PREGNANT AND CAN TRIMETHOPRIM CAUSE MY PERIODS TO BE LATE?

View more questions Search