Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    veryscared Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Im scared boyfriend might be gay
    Me and my boyfriend has been dating for a year now, we use to have the best sex and as time went by he started losing interest. And about a week ago he just burst out and we went on for hours. But what botherd me was that for more than half the time I had to either using my finger on his anal area and my vibrator. I wasn't shocked till after. So is he gay? And I think he dreams about it to. I'm scared to lose him to something like that. Please help me!! :( :(
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 11:29 PM
    Sounds like he wants to go places sexually that you don't want to go to.

If you want to have the exciting newness of romantic encounters, you will have to find another boyfriend. :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 11:35 PM
    So you had a good time until you thought about it, and now your wondering? He may be gay, for liking what he likes, but what does it say about you liking to finger him like that? Hey there is plenty of room, for a wide variety of people, and there pleasure. The thing is he is enjoying his sex with you. After hours of fun, you could try talking to him. You know sharing a cigarette, and some conversation?
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 13, 2008, 11:52 PM
    I don't think you should JUMP right into the whole "is he gay" question. He might just be wanting to experiment sexually. If this moment bothered you, I would suggest speaking to him about it. Ask him why he all of a sudden likes that kind of stuff. Ask him if he wants to experiment then to just let you know in the future.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 07:19 AM
    If you can't talk honestly with the one you have sex with, who can you talk to? See how he feels, and end this speculation. " I thought only gay guys liked that, I guess I was wrong". It's the how you approach it, that makes a difference. " Are you gay?" might not work. Tactfully tell him your thoughts. He is with you, so he can't be too gay, right?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2008, 09:11 AM
    He is just pretty open minded... if he was gay he'd be going out to get the real thing. What I think is the case you are a little bit less adventurous at this stage of your life than he is.

You both enjoyed it, and you enjoy each others company... why ruin it by over analyzing things.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 02:29 PM
    So does this mean that if you love to be licked-YOU are lesbian??

If he is gay you wouldn't be sharing his bed/having sex with him. Yes strangely enough some of us like to experiment with different feelings and sensations when we have sex-it does not mean we are gay.
    Grand Chilokar Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 02:47 PM
    He likes those types of things so take advantage. Ask him to do some things with you. Try oral things to make it even maybe you won't feel so insecure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My gay friends tell me my new love interest is gay [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Im new to this service. I am a 32 year old female, who has been dating a 26 year old guy for about 2 months. I met him about a year ago, and up until 2 months ago, really only hung out with him with our other friends. We both knew there was something there, had not had the...

My family thinks that being gay is wrong and I'm gay! [ 5 Answers ]

K well I'm gay and my family thinks that being gay is wrong.They want me to get married to someone who is also portuguese or french and start a family.I told my auntie and she was fine with it but she was worried something was going to happen to me.I want to tell my grandma who I absoulutly love...

Is he Gay? [ 12 Answers ]

I don't love my husband any more- we have 2 children but he has been distant through out our 4 year marriage . He would never initiate sex and if I did I wuld be pushed away. He was molested as a child and acts a little feminine and has complimented men on t.v that wear speedos. He says ddaaam? I...

How do I find out if my asian boyfriend is gay and just too scared to tell me? [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend is a very sexy looking half asian 38 year old with a difficult past. He is impressive, strong and very individual and a great friend. However, he never seems very interested in sex and doesn't want oral sex at all. We have sex about once every two weeks. I have wondered before if...

I'm 14, gay, not out and scared [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 14. I'm not anything like anybody I know. I have a 'spiritual' side to me, I like looking at nature and life and things, but nobody knows that part of me. And I'm gay and fully to terms with it. I am who I am and I've accepted that! However, I'm terrified of coming out to anyone, I'm a very...

View more questions Search