Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    APPLEJACKS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 08:10 PM
    When did I conceive?
    I had my period starting feb.3-feb.8. I had sex with my ex on feb.9 and feb.19, I also had sex with my boyfriend on feb.23,and24.(PLEASE SOMEONE HELP IF YOU CAN):confused: :o .(I'm considering having an abortion because I honestly don't know what to do)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Why take it out on the baby cause you don't know what to do??
    Most women do not know WHEN they conceived and do not have an abortion.
    What you do is go to the doctor. The doctor will check you and tell you a due day
    And it is surprising how accurate they are with the little information you give them.
    I insisted my daughters due date would be Sept 15 and the doc told me Aug 30
    The doctors were right with all four of my due dates. Except my last one was a week late but the due date was still right, he was just stubborn.
    Then after you have the baby you get a paternity test on both the guys to establish paternity and then go for child support.
    Then next time to keep it unconfused stick with one guy.

You should have your baby by Thanksgiving at about the latest.
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Mar 11, 2008, 08:35 PM
    True, best thing to do is see a doctor.
    Have you talked to either of these guys about this? And you're certain you're pregnant?
    Why are you considering having an abortion? Is it just because you're unsure of paternity or are there other reasons?

Kal
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2008, 08:38 PM
    There will be no way to tell that exact. You will have to wait to have a DNA test after the baby is born. This is your issue with having sex with more than one person in the same week. Not the babies fault for coming into this life. So you need to address the problems that caused this, not harm the result of your actions.
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Mar 13, 2008, 04:53 AM
    If you are not prepared to have a child, there are other options rather than abortion. Have you thought about adoption? Also as everyone else said there is no way of telling when you conceived, because all women's cycles differ, on average a women ovulates about 2 weeks after having her period, but that is different in everyone. As everyone else said, the only way to know paternity is by waiting until your child is born.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to conceive for almost a year now. This morning on cycle day 28 (which normally is my period start day) my b/f and I had sex. I have not had my period yet, but I noticed an incredible amount of moisture while we were having intercourse. I know that increased vaginal discharge...

Trying to conceive [ 10 Answers ]

My partner and I have been trying for a baby since jan with no luck. My partner is 20 years older than me. He has a child from a previous relationship. I am desperate to make our family complete. Think I am thinking about it too much and winding myself up. Don't think my boyfriend understands how...

Trying to conceive [ 3 Answers ]

It is hard to get pregnant if you have irregular periods? Will you still ovulate when you have your period even though it is irregular?

Trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to conceive now for a couple months and I tracked my ovulation period and the days I would be most fertile to try and conceive.So we did the deed every day at least 3 times a day and noticed the next day after that I had very light spotting when in the bathroom, I checked a...

View more questions Search