Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boredwriter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Trying to find a specific movie
    I heard about a movie a long time ago and I wanted to see it, but I never did. Now I can't remember the name. It was about a cop and I think his wife had died or some other tragic event. Whatever it was it made him almost suicidal at work. He would barge into dangerous situations and resolve them because he didn't care about his own life. He was getting a great reputation at being the best cop, but his partner was worried about him, because he didn't care about his own safety.
    This is all I remember about the movie, and I'm not positive I remembered it all correctly, but I really want to see this movie, and I would appreciate any help in finding the name of it. Thank you.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Well, I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest Lethal Weapon.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Mar 10, 2008, 06:38 AM
    If it isn't Lethal Weapon, then how about this one, which is a comedy about a cop who thinks he's going to die of a terminal illness, so he wants to be killed in the line of duty since it is the only way his wife would get some insurance money.
    Everyone runs from the danger, and he runs to it, including Grenades.
    Dabney Coleman stars.

Short Time (1990)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok.. I'm trying to find a movie that I seen several years ago. I don't know the name of the movie, who was in it, or the year it was made. There was this guy that was riding his horse in the woods and he fell off his horse, and while he was hurt, he thought he seen Indians circling around him....

Trying to find a movie - not much to go on [ 7 Answers ]

Hiya, I'm trying to find a movie but all I can really remember is one scene that had a cameo appearance from a wrestler and his wife - I want to say it's DDP and Kimberly, but I could be wrong. This movie would be from the late 90's, maybe 2000 - 2001. All I can recall is that it takes place in...

Can't remember movie title.detective story.one specific scene [ 2 Answers ]

If somebody can help me about this one... So, it's something like detective story On the beginning a man spends night with some girl and findes her dead in the bed next morning ( we know that he is not guilty, but local detective, or something like that, doesn't think he is innocent ). I...

View more questions Search