Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ItzZee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Is it Always Going To Be Complicated?
    Every guy I run into has issues, baggage or I'm just not interested... But NOW I'm really into this guy who I've known since JHS, we lost touch then found each other on myspace, now I'm 20 he's 21 and I wish I never found him on Myspace, he's all I think about, everyday. I just wany him out of my head, I DON'T trust him, I KNOW I can and should do better but there's still just a little something there, Every time I tell him to never call me again, he'll keep calling, and I'll miss him and pick up after many attempts... What can I do to rid myself of this clutch he has on my heart
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2008, 07:35 PM
    ... what... is going on..

1. why don't you trust him
    2. why do you think you can do better?

Do you actually tell this guy to never call again?

Obviously, he's got you by SOME good quality. What is it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2008, 08:36 PM
    Sort of sounds like she does ot want a commitment because of past relastionships. And relationships are only going to get harder and worst, in a few years, the men will be divorced, maybe having a couple kids, so men you date will also come with kids, ex wife's, and more. Then of course it could be the other way around, the guy not wanting you and you wanting him.
    JL FANATIC Posts: 40, Reputation: 7

Feb 28, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Im 27 with 2 kids I have experience from being cheated on to doing the cheating. It sounds live you have Falling IN LOVE. Be honest with him have him be honest with you. Help him with anything he needs, trust each other. My Fiancé tells me to stip calling her but I really can't do that, I miss her too much.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 28, 2008, 12:43 PM
    What can I do to rid myself of this clutch he has on my heart
    How about stop contacting him, and stop answering his calls, and cancel myspace. For a start.You can delete his number, or change yours. You have many options, if what you want is to be away from his attention. Up to you.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Feb 28, 2008, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzZee
    Every guy I run into has issues, baggage or I'm just not interested... But NOW I'm really into this guy who I've known since JHS, we lost touch then found each other on myspace, now I'm 20 he's 21 and I wish I never found him on Myspace, he's all I think about, everyday. I just wany him out of my head, I DON'T trust him, I KNOW i can and should do better but there's still just a little something there, Everytime I tell him to never call me again, he'll keep calling, and I'll miss him and pick up after many attempts... What can I do to rid myself of this clutch he has on my heart

Honey in the end it's your decision, in which you have to make, If TRUST is lacking it will be very hard to have a healthy relationship. TO trust someone is a greater compliment than love... so if this is an issue for you wheter its because he is not trustworthy or if this is an issue that you need to work on with yourself. Then in either situation you don't need to be in.

If you just have a hard time in general again.. these are things you need to work out.. You have a choice in this world to live a drama-free relationship choose wisely. Anytime you ignore someone else issues you are settling.

The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are. Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be- and when they're not we cry.

I think you are confused and may miss him with the fear of being alone, or perhaps you just miss the attention, but if this is not where you want to be then simply don't.. He needs to respect your decision and don't feel pressured to stand up and tell him what you feel.. as tala stated... Change your number, etc...

"The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live"
    Flora whittemore
    xxluvmexxhatemexx Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 29, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzZee
    Every guy I run into has issues, baggage or I'm just not interested... But NOW I'm really into this guy who I've known since JHS, we lost touch then found each other on myspace, now I'm 20 he's 21 and I wish I never found him on Myspace, he's all I think about, everyday. I just wany him out of my head, I DON'T trust him, I KNOW i can and should do better but there's still just a little something there, Everytime I tell him to never call me again, he'll keep calling, and I'll miss him and pick up after many attempts... What can I do to rid myself of this clutch he has on my heart
    What I would do is to change my phone number and never see him again and rename your myspace they is what I would do
    ItzZee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    ...what...is going on...?

1. why don't you trust him
    2. why do you think you can do better?

do you actually tell this guy to never call again?

obviously, he's got you by SOME good quality. What is it?
    1. He's been breaking up with his g/f (who he claims to be having problems with) for months now. I'll catch him in small unnecessary lies. A girl that he used to date told me not to take everything he says seriously because "that's how he is".

2. I can do better because I'm cuter than him, smarter than him, I'm in a higher social class than he is, I don't have a reputation because I've never done anything and I have done better ( but mostly on a superficial level). - I don't mean to sound snotty, but these are facts.

3. And YES I tell him that I don't want to speak to him ever again.

4. His good qualities are... he's kind of shy ( I like that) but he has an appealing charm that I can't really describe, he's harmless ( he never tried anything, he doesn't ask either), and he's generally very respectful of me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why is life so complicated [ 10 Answers ]

Why is life so complicated why does everything need to be so messy like why can't life be simple why do people need to like do what they want even if it would hurt someone why do people say things they don't really mean but still say them or if they do mean them why do they need to say it.is life...

Complicated problem [ 2 Answers ]

The Gross earnings of the factory workers for Darlinda Company during the month of January are $80,000. The employer's payroll taxes for the factory payroll are $8,000. The fringe benefits to be paid by the employer on this payroll are $4,000. Of the total accumulated cost of factory labor, 85% is...

Telling my ex to get over me - but its more complicated than that! [ 8 Answers ]

A while ago, I was going out with this guy, and my parents are strict and don't want me to have a boyfriend until I'm older. They read my text messages and found out about a previous boyfriend and the one I was currently with. They grounded me, and they don't trust me, however I still talk to him...

View more questions Search