Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vito26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 08:35 AM
    Portuguese I.D card vs Portuguese passport
    If I have my Portuguese I.D card on me and I want to travel to Italy do I still need to bring my Portuguese passport with me

Many thanks
    GA01LD8055 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 12:13 PM

Yes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese passport [ 2 Answers ]

I:confused: :confused: 'm portuguese living in northern ireland and I'm looking to get a portuguese passport. Can I get it done in the portuguese embassy in dublin or do I need to go to london?? Do I need to register in the portuguese consulate before? Many thanks

Portuguese passport [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I need to know the procedure and the duration it takes to apply for a portugal passprt , my mother was born in goa but she could married in Pune - I her daughter will still be applicable for portugal passport

Portuguese passport [ 2 Answers ]

My grandfather was born in Portugal, and as such a would like to get my passport. I am specifilly in: _ exact documentation and criteria requerid _ Whether I need apply in Portugal or must I apply in my country or origin _ Lead times _ Cost involved

Portuguese ID card and passport renewal in London [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a Portuguese citizen originally from Macau and now live in the UK. My ID card has expired, which I understand that I need to renew before I can renew my actual passport? I've been looking online for the appropriate application form and instructions with no avail. Any idea where I can find...

Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am wanting to apply for a Portuguese passport as my father was half Portuguese and my Grandmother fully! Both of whom are deceased now! I know that I need a birth certificate to show proof of identity to claim a Portuguese passport, however, my dads says nothing about my mother...

View more questions Search