Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Jan 20, 2006, 04:28 AM
    Euoko does it work?
    Someone must have tried the euoko whitening range please reply with your response on how you got on with it etc

Us newbies need some help on here! :D
    tina1971 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2006, 11:07 AM
    I have used it and it works. Not in two weeks as they say but in about a month.
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Feb 1, 2006, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tina1971
    i have used it and it works. not in two weeks as they say but in about a month.
    How dissapointing. After reading all the claims they make about the product, it's dissapointing to hear that it works just like any other bleaching cream. Good thing too, I was about to hatch 200 bucks for it.. I think I'll stick to my current cream.

Feb 2, 2006, 02:17 AM
    A month is what I epected anyway remember it takes 20 something days for your new skin cells to come to the surface which areas did you lighten or did it just even skin tone?

Feb 6, 2006, 01:52 PM
    I used obagi bleach for 6 months and I got actually darker. At least I am seeing results with euoko. I don't care if it's 2 weeks or 4 weeks. I trust it.

Feb 6, 2006, 03:16 PM
    Is your skin getting lighter or is it just getting more even i.e. improving dark spots?

Feb 15, 2006, 09:58 AM
    No I don't have age spots. My face is getting lighter and I am loving the product.

Feb 15, 2006, 10:53 AM
    I just meant pigmentation spots that's really good that it is working for you if you don't mind me asking what race are you? I'm just wondering if it would work as well on black skin
    cindy1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Yes - it does work very well.
    This site sells it - Skinlight
    sweetevian Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 09:43 PM
    From the minute I signed for my package I have loved everything about euoko. Just opening their blue box you feel quality to the core. Nothing has made me look and feel better and I want evetrything from them. THE WHITENING MASQUE IS TO DREAM FOR
    Glamorous Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Does Euoko work better than Meladerm?
    teckthasome Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 10:35 PM
    I just received it today... I called before to ask if it was just as good for black skin and they told me yes... every kind of skin...

Also... I'd like for you to tell me in what order should I use the euoko products I have?.

I have the r-10 (for around the eyes)
    w-30 intense white serum
    w-00 active starch white mask
    w-40 white moisture
    w-B0 body white gel

Sep 4, 2007, 10:38 PM
    I just received it today... I called before to ask if it was just as good for black skin and they told me yes... every kind of skin...

Also... I'd like for you to tell me in what order should I use the euoko products I have?.

I have the r-10 (for around the eyes)
    w-30 intense white serum
    w-00 active starch white mask
    w-40 white moisture
    w-B0 body white gel.. I know that's a lot.. cost me 600$... but I wanted to put all the chances on my side... I've been trying to get light skin forever... and everything failed... so I didn't take any chance... so tell me what should I use first... tonight I used the mask first... intense serum then... and after that I used the white moisture... and then the r-10 for the eyes...

Sep 5, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Remember to give yourself a little time to see results. If I were you I would take a before & after picture to be sure of my results. The order I would go in for your euoko regime is:

>first use your cleanser
    >then use your w-30 intense white serum (to be applied to the skin after your Toner, but before your eye cream.)
    >then use your w-40 white moisture in the morning and at night (optional),

w-B0 body white gel may work but don't get your hopes up because I've heard bad reviews on it from people stating that it's too weak to work. I've greatly improved my skin by drinking lots of water, daily sweating (exercise/sauna) sleeping enough and eating lots of green leafy veggies. Also, taking DIM supplements help. To naturally lighten skin within 3 - 6 months, you can try taking supplements: 500mg l-glutathione 3xs a day, 500 mg vitamin c 3xs a day, 100mg alpha lipoic acid 3xs a day, 1000 mg grapeseed oil extract 2xs a day. Doesn't work for everyone but has definitely worked for some. Whatever. Regardless, May your days be filled with fun, happiness and satisfaction!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 5, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Hi teckthasome,

Was also considering the intense white serum, but the contents seemed tiny in comparison to the cost. I think I saw it for about £130 or so. Just wanted to know how long you think it would last in your opinion. Just trying to consider how often I would have to repeat order, if I buy.

Sep 6, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Hmm... Maharani,

From just looking at the intense white serum right now, and the body white gel that has the same form, but that's a little bit more bigger, I'd say the intense white serum would last a month if you use it day and night. I use it day and night but I try to use it in a proper way, so that I don't have to order again!:S

Sep 6, 2007, 10:51 AM
    And thanks for the advices Glamorous. But damn! 3-6 months to see results?! Now I've been the type that's not very optimistic, because I used so much products and none of them worked. So when I'd start using a soap with a lightening cream, after 2-3 weeks, if I'd see no results, I'd just quit using it. And that's probably my mistake, but still... For 600$, Euoko has gotten me optimistic that it would be worth the money I paid, but I hope it will be effective in about 2-3 week:S... Cause I don't expect myself to order some Euoko products again. I hope what I ordered will be enough to give me what I want.

And by the way, anybody that's black who used it, and had good results ?
    asali Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Hello Everyone,

Just like everyone that has posted here, I have tried everything to lighten my skin tone. I received my Euoko Intense White Serum around August 15, 2007. I have been using it twice a day (although I skipped like a day here and there) and have been using a 65 SPF sunblock along with it because the instructions ask to use a 30 SPF or greater. Well after using it for almost a month now, I am very sad to say that it has not done anything for my skin. My skin is the same shade... no lightening at all. It didn't even out my skin as I have acne scars. I am very disappointed as I had high hopes from this product... especially because I paid such a high price for it. The only good thing about the serum is that it didn't cause any breakouts (normally I break out to everything because I have sensitive skin) and it was very lightweight without stickiness or oiliness left on the face after applying. But I have a medium skin tone (I am Indian for those that are wondering). I am not on the light side nor on the dark. I am just in the middle and so I'm not too sure how well it would work on dark skin since it didn't work for me at all. But I contacted Euoko about this 2 days ago and I am still waiting to hear back from them. Hopefully they have some suggestions for me.

And for those of you who are considering using Meladerm from civantskincare... from my experience, that didn't work either. My sister also tried the product (we have almost the same skin one) and it didn't work out for her either.

Unfortunately, there is nothing out there that really seems to work. But I will continue my search in finding a safe product to lighten the skin. I hope this posting helps. And please don't become discouraged just because these products did not work for me. I am posting on here just to share my experience.

Sep 14, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Hmm well asali, I'm not amazed that it doesn't work. From all the lightening products I've used, only one ever worked, and after 3-4 days, you could see a difference. But with Euoko, although people are tellin' me, ''Be patient'' or ''Give yourself some time'', after about a week, I should've seen at least, a little bit of positive results, so I could tell myself, all right keep using it. But nah.

My problem is that I needed to get a lighter skin quick. I didn't have 3-4 weeks to waste on a product I don't even know if it'll work.

So after a week, I stopped using it. I use another soap, and another lightening cream, sayin' that it gives results in about 15 days. And for now, I do see more results from the time I started using it (Sept.11), than I saw results from Euoko in about 7-8 days. I only use the White Body Lotion on my body, but I don't use the other products.

Sep 14, 2007, 02:27 PM
    The Euoko company's customer service has been getting really good reviews on this forum so maybe you can get a refund for your full purchase price. IF NOT, I would like to buy your Euoko--If you aren't going to use it at all anymore. Someone else on here said that their Euoko results came in around six weeks and once their results started showing, their skin got lighter and lighter until it finally reached a plateau and stayed whatever shade, typically 2 shades lighter. I'm not sure from experience though...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Euoko products [ 106 Answers ]

Has anyone used euoko whitening products. If you have can you please let me know whether they actually work or not? And how long it takes. Thanks

Euoko Or Makari? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I am planning to buy one of the skin whitening products. However, I am confused between makari and euoko? Both sound promising but I don't know which one can give effective results. Any help would be much appreaciatedd Thanks

Help with work out [ 4 Answers ]

Heylo. I am having troubles. I see everyone and I see them being strong and fast and I wish I could be like them. I want to be strong I want a desent body. I would really like more muscle tone and muscle period. The promblem is that I'm realativly weak and all I have is a barbel. And some leg...

Will this work? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone :D I've been looking for an easy,cheap and non-deadly(hehe) way to get my Skin a bit lighter since I have been experiancing some weird greyish Shift of my skintone (I Don't want to bleach my skin!). This is what I'm going to try; Taking a lot of Vitamin C, Drinking a lot of...

Will it all work out [ 2 Answers ]

I am 31 and just found out I am 8 weeks pregnant. I have $19,000 in debt I don't know how I will pay back and have just broken up with my boyfriend. He knows nothing of the baby or the debt. If I tell him I am pregnant then I have to tell about the debt. I am so scared I don't know what to...

View more questions Search