Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JBHastic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 11:22 AM
    What can I do about dark marks?
    Hi everyone!

I have had acne for about 3 years now. Im 15 and kind of desprite. I use to pop my pimples and now I have black marks on my forehead. I am not sure if it's purmonite, but I was wondering if there was and way to treat marks and scars.

Thanks,
    Justin
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 5, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Hi JB,
    First of all, don't EVER pop your pimples. This will only lead to scars, and things like the black marks that you mentioned. I had acne when I was younger, and there weren't too many options out there. There are lots now! Have you looked into a product that all the young girls swear by now, that's called "Proactive"? It is not very expensive to try it out (about $20) Also, you can visit an aesthetician, or a dermatologist, and they will be able to help you out. Make sure you wash your face morning and night, and use a good cleanser and astringent, and even one of the over-the-counter remedies for outbreaks. Also try using a clay-based mask once or twice a week. It will help to tighten your pores.
    Good Luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What works best on dark stretch marks? [ 3 Answers ]

I am an african american woman with a very serious stretch mark problem. I recently gained some weight in a very short period. I am working on losing the weight but I don't think it will do anything for the extremely dark and ugly stretch marks I have acquired. I have them on my lower back and my...

How can I get rid of dark marks [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All. When I was small I had sores on my legs, thighs and arms. Now I can't wear shorts or vests. The marks look really bad, quite a lot and I'm very light in complection. I've used Bio oil in the last 3 yrs, no improvement. Is there any other cream I can use, that is safe?

Dark bruise like marks on face [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dark bruise like mark on my fae that comes and goes. I have never been hit there. What is causing it and how can I get rid of it.

View more questions Search