Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alpha_zero Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 09:07 PM
    A Little confused
    K so I've been datin this girl for a month and a couple weeks now and I was just wondering what you would do in my situation. She is muslim so it's hard to see her yadda yadda. Before we went out she liked this other guy but her and I started to date now he's getting jelous saying things to her like *i don't know why your datin him, you can do better* so I was a little pissed at him but I let it slide. Now after we start going out he starts to like her and basically I don't know if he told her but that brings in today. Today they hung out together for a couple hours and I was a bit paranoid cause well all my gf's have cheated on me in the past and well she used to like him. So she txtd me after asking what's up I asked her what happened she said *it was good, we cleared up a lot* so I was thinknig hmm sounds good I guess maybe nothing did really happen. The thing is I turst her I just don't trust him you know he is not very fond of me at all. I see her almost everyday at school so I'm starting to back off a bit and give her some space and time to be with her friends and not just me now cause usually we'd hang a lot then make out when we could since we didn't see each other much. Im just a bit paranoid cause I know what kind of guy he is.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2008, 08:35 AM
    Stop being so insecure, about the competition.
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

Feb 1, 2008, 08:46 AM
    I was also about to say that. You're too insecure. It's proven by your actions and your thoughts/ideas, and the fact that other women have snuck around your back before.

All that comes down to a sign of insecurity.

If you really want this new chick to stick, you got to be more secure in yourself. How? You need to get to know yourself and love yourself better than you already do. It takes time, it cannot be done over night. You need to look into a mirror, straight into your eyes, and say "I love you". I guarantee you that you'll feel weird about it, maybe even a little gay, but that's what insecurity feels like. Eventually you'll look into a mirror, be able to say it, MEAN IT, and not only will it not feel weird, it'll feel RIGHT! When that finally happens, you won't be insecure anymore. Ever.

Then all these problems, worries, and women doing things behind your back, will all disappear. You have a lot of ground to make up, better get started.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm confused? How? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've just started college and have been going there for 3 days... and there's this really cute girl in my class, who I have a bit of a crush on... luckily she is in my group ( 10 in a class) so we might get a bit closer... I'm generally a shy person when it comes to girls, so I haven't spoken...

Confused! [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all... I am so confused... Can any body tell me about a credited universities online..! I came across two of them: 1- Ashwood University 2- Al Meda University

Help! I'm Confused! [ 6 Answers ]

Me and My boyfriend have been dating for 2 months. Im starting to think he doesn't love me any more. First he stopped hanging out with me and kind of stopped calling me. I need help I don't know what to do. I love him so much I don't want to loose him.. Thanks

Very confused [ 1 Answers ]

give the four word equations for sodium and calcium reacting with nitric acid and sulphuric acid :confused:

View more questions Search