Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxpate Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2006, 07:34 AM
    Science fair
    Hello! My daughter isn`t sure if she would like to do her science project on yawning.She mentioned something about how much bacteria is on a vending machine coke can?I don`t have a clue!HELP! Does anyone know of any unique ones?Aparently that is one thing the judges look for.What about science vs. God?Is this a possible science project?I need some major advice and help here.Anything, Thanks,Roxpate
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2006, 07:48 AM
    Science Fair Project
    Hi,
    This is always a challenge, finding a topic.
    Here is a link which contains step-by-step, information on what to decide to do, with projects listed for many categories.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~macin...n/projects.htm

You might also talk with her teacher about some ideas. The ideas should be based on what grade level she is in, and her teacher might have some good ones.
    Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Science fair title [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there! Well,I believe she has decided to do her science fair project on "Is Yawning really contagious?" We are looking for a great title. Does anyone have any ideas? Also,does anyone know if it would be o.k. to put ballons or something on the table to get attention and can I paint a border...

Science Fair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm doing an experiment for a science fair and I would like to know if you could tell me what is the general ingredients in drain cleaner and/or toilet cleaner. I trying to find out the affects of drain cleaner and toilet scrub on the environment. Of course, you can just give me a...

What is science? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals What is science? How can we define science and what is the nature ? Can u tell me different science's?

Science Fair [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Can anyone give me good subjects for a Kindergartener to do a project for a science fair? Thanks!

Science [ 1 Answers ]

Choose the correct answer 2. justify why you chose that as the correct answer Scientists have discovered that chromosomal abnormalities such as down syndrome can result from unusual timing of hormonal cycles in older women that result in unusual hormonal concentrations during oogenesis. At...

View more questions Search