Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cwgarcia06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 01:35 AM
    Don't know what to do about this girl.
    So Last year I started college at the time I had a girlfriend and I felt very close to her, but there was this other girl who was in the same field of study as me and I was instantly attracted to her and had kind of a off and on crush on her for a year. Now honestly during that time me and my girlfriend got very serious and those feelings moved away. This last weekend we ending up sleeping in the same bed on this trip we went on and ending up making out. After that I broke up with my girlfriend because I felt it was the honest thing to do. Now I am stuck in the situation, she also has a boyfriend who lives in Montana, we live in South Dakota. I just don't know what to think about the situation because she was the one who made the first moves and I am wondering if she actually wanted to be with me or just wanted to hook up. Now currently I am loaning her my car so she can drive home for break to see her family and friends. I am hopelessly stuck in friend zone or is it possible I am just over thinking things?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2008, 07:47 AM
    Darlin, it sounds like you both are very lonely and miss your significant others. Did you tell your girlfriend what happened, or did you just break up with her because you made out with this girl?

I think the best thing for you to do right now is talk to your girlfriend. Dating someone at home while at college (or someone at another school) is hard. It CAN work though. If both of you are dedicated to making it work and make sure you talk about what you're going through and feeling, it can work.

Talk to her. If you still want that relationship with your girlfriend, tell her what's going on.

If not, then this other girl needs to decide if she wants to be with her boyfriend. Same advice applies to her.

Hope it works out for you, hon! :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 08:05 AM
    I am hopelessly stuck in friend zone or is it possible I am just over thinking things?
    Or is it possible you were to easy, and she is doing whatever she wants??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me back. [ 12 Answers ]

Hey. I like this german girl at my school, she's an exchange student and she's staying until January.. I started taking to her in August, maybe around 1st of August. On her birthday I gave her a box of chocolates. We started talking, she always smiles at me, looks at me and even sometimes we walked...

I like this girl but I don't know what to do [ 1 Answers ]

Well... oraund my school there's this girl that I like so much I can stop thinking about her. The problem is I don't know how to start talking to her. Sometime I fell like going up to her or writing a not or even telling my friend who knows her to tell ger how I fell... what should I do

I like a girl but she is (or says she is) engaged and I don't know what to do [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a freshman in high school and I met a girl on an online game. This girl has an amazing personality and I have seen her myspace and she is really beautiful. She and I are friends but then she told me she had a boyfriend. Then she told me that he asked her to marry her and she said yes. I don't...

Don't know what to do. My girl wants space [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for nearly a year and she tells me now she wants some space. She feels trapped. It came as a shock. I thought we were getting on so well. Everyone loved our relationship. She said she would like to see a future for us. I don't know how to act around her, as I don't...

View more questions Search