Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yummy_organic_girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 08:15 PM
    As a girl, I love gay boys.
    I think of myself as a queer woman, as I love *some* women... yet I find myself attracted to queer men... I find queer appropriate. I enjoy super kinky sex... going beyond... all that is considered "NORMAL" I have a[lot] of fetishes yet I think that this one may not be... I was wondering if anyone has any out look on this this topic??
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2008, 08:26 PM
    If you are happy with your life, do you really want to hear other's opinions about your choices? Perhaps I don't understand your question?

Different strokes for different folks...

Although your choices may not be considered the norm for all, you do have the right to your personal choices.

There is another saying that there is someone out there for everyone. Hope you find the one for you.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2008, 10:59 PM
    Welcome To You

Meet a lot of great people -- learn more than you ever thought possible

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
    but people will never forget how you made them feel."
    --Mayo Angelou
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2008, 12:19 AM
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate topic area.)
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Just to clarify, you like to have *sex* with gay men? Not just be fabulous friends! You just have to understand that gay men have NO PASSION for women. :) Like the man said, he can make love to a woman if there is a man's photograph on the headboard!

Perhaps, you desire to have kinky sex and outrageous sex is just wanting to have sex without involvement with the person in front of you? No feelings, no passion for him or her, just overwhelming weirdness.

To me, it just sounds like you are going through a phase... testing the limits.

Good Luck in the coming year,
    spadenavy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 01:59 AM
    I think its totally normal. Here's my ? To you. You don't have to answer but what is your fetsh exactly with gay males? And would it transfer over to straight males, but gays are more into it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

I love this girl [ 1 Answers ]

I love this girl so much I will do anything to keep her but how do I know if she truly loves me back when I have my friend telling me she hug her x.. What do I do... BUT my friend like her and I don't know if he's trying to brake us up.. can any one help me?? :confused:

I really love this girl [ 5 Answers ]

How should I ask her out me and her are in 8 th grade

Will the girl I love ever be over her ex? [ 7 Answers ]

There is this girl who I am good friends with. She was going out with one of my best friends for about 10 months. He was a real ahole to her. They broke up about 2 months ago and were still hanging out and he has a new girlfriend. I remained good friends with her. Ive allways cared a lot about...

View more questions Search