Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Jan 17, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Overnight party. Yikes.
    I'm so scared. You may read my other questions. Well yes this is my first boyfriend and just letting you know I'm not stupid. But were going to an overnight party. Yes I'm 13. But nowadays they are normal. But I will be with a ton of friends. And some ofamily members. And my boyfriend. YIKES. I am so scared. Give me advice, any kind. Please? :p :( :)
    in a state Posts: 80, Reputation: 12

Jan 17, 2008, 10:56 PM
    Why are you scared?it's a party.you're going to be surrounded by people you care about,dancing,making jokes,playing games.this means having a good time,right?
    And this means building up new memories :)
    Don't worry so much about it
    You'll get the chance to introduce your boyfriend to everyone,there's going to be a lot of socializing,laughs,impressions to discuss with your girlfriends,etc
    If you're afraid he might see this party as an opportunity to make out and stuff like that,and you don't want to,I don't think you should panic.I don't think he'll try anything if there are your family members in the house,it could be intimidating.you're safe :)and anyway,there's always the answer ''no,I can't do this,I don't feel it now'',or whatever is on your mind.
    Try to relax,thinking so much about it and imagining things are keeping you tense and it may stop you from enjoying yourself
    Float like a butterfly&have fun
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by in a state
    float like a butterfly&have fun
    AWESOME answer!

Don't be scared. Be yourself. Enjoy the party. Enjoy spending time with your boyfriend. Have a blast. Don't do anything you're not comfortable doing. Dance. Eat. And, before you know it, its morning and you'll wish you had more time!

Have fun!! :)
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Jan 22, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Thanks you two.
    Your life savers.
    And yeah.
    I DID have a ton of fun at the party.
    :D
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2008, 02:23 PM
    YAY!! I'm glad.

Floating like a butterfly is always good advice... no matter the situation. If you can remember that, you'll grow up well-adjusted, amazingly popular in the eyes of the people who matter, and above all, HAPPY.

Thanks for letting us know! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit card lien! YIKES [ 2 Answers ]

I opened a credit card with Capital One in 2002 and made purchases in the amount of $70.00 I didn't realize the fees that they charged and asked them to close the account. Now I found they have a lien against me for $1200. And when I called them today they said its now $1900.00 is there anything I...

Yikes.'s on Clearing up a 10 year old warranty Deed [ 6 Answers ]

Hi All, :) I'm being told by a title company and a real esate agent that I don't have a clear warranty deed to a piece of Florida land as the Warranty Deed didn't have 2 witness signatures which seems to be required in Florida but not in my state, tn. The deed was written up by a local attorney,...

Gound Moles YIKES [ 4 Answers ]

I have a GREAT BIG Mole problem. They are invading my yard at a very fast rate. It seems every morning I look outside they have built another condo. I have been reading different ideas... But really WHAT works... Human urine.. doggie poo... Murphy oil soap, hot peppers... Yikes... I don't want...

Yikes! A/C comes on; No heat (no green wire either) [ 3 Answers ]

I'm replacing an older Honeywell thermostat with a new programmable Noma/UPM model THM501. There are 4 wires - red, yellow, white and blue. On the Honeywell the blue wire was on the "G" terminal - all worked well. I wired up the new one the same way. However, although the new thermostat shows the...

View more questions Search