Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bryant Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2006, 12:21 AM
    Mis-carriage
    If she did get pregnant how long could it take to have a mis-carriage?
    I think the ex is lying about having a mis-carriage.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2006, 06:15 AM
    A miscarriage can happen at anytime. Miscarriage could happen when her first period is due. Miscarriages can happen even without the women knowing because it gets passed as a period.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 8, 2006, 09:24 PM
    Bryant, when a woman conceive and a baby is created, it takes half its genes from the sperm and half from the egg that ovulated that month. At the exact time of conception, the cross-over of these genes takes place. Sometimes, for no reason other than bad luck, some information is lost and the pregnancy is destined from that point not to be. Sometimes when this happens, the miscarriage doesn't happen right away. This is called a 'missed' miscarriage and may not be picked up until some weeks later, following a slight loss or period type pains. Many women who lose a pregnancy do not even know they are pregnant, while others notice cramping, bleeding, and perhaps the passage of clots or tissue from the vagina. About 20% of all pregnancies end up as miscarriages that cause symptoms like these, while about an equal number cause "silent" miscarriages. Women who suffer miscarriages will need a lot support from their family members and friends, it can help them cope with their loss.
    Jnkmeiwes Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Jan 10, 2006, 08:42 PM
    Hey, I found out on May 15,2005 that I was pregnant and on the 17th of may 2005 I had a lot of blood, I went to the ER and they told me I had miscarried. I was only 2weeks along and just found out days before I was pregnant. So it can happen anytime. I hope you doing OK I know that it can be very hard to accept even if you didn't think she was pregnant. You will be in my thoughts.
    Kellie
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2006, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettynPetite1
    Bryant, when a woman conceive and a baby is created, it takes half its genes from the sperm and half from the egg that ovulated that month. At the exact time of conception, the cross-over of these genes takes place. Sometimes, for no reason other than bad luck, some information is lost and the pregnancy is destined from that point not to be. Sometimes when this happens, the miscarriage doesn't happen right away. This is called a 'missed' miscarriage and may not be picked up until some weeks later, following a slight loss or period type pains. Many women who lose a pregnancy do not even know they are pregnant, while others notice cramping, bleeding, and perhaps the passage of clots or tissue from the vagina. About 20% of all pregnancies end up as miscarriages that cause symptoms like these, while about an equal number cause "silent" miscarriages. Women who suffer miscarriages will need a lot support from their family members and friends, it can help them cope with their loss.
    Bryant - Pretty is right. But no matter what the ex says, if she did have a miscarriage she just might want sympathy from you and that should not phase you one bit. If she did not demand that you use a condom and you can't prove you were the only one, she just might be playing with you. Wait and see what develops and from now on, DON'T have sex unless you use protection - that way you can be sure that you will not be entrapped in something you don't need right now.
    Also with STD and HIV rampant, you should never have had unprotected sex anyway. Please be more careful with yourself and your future from now on, and good luck.

P.S. Belated Happy New Year!

tkshep123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2006, 02:42 PM
    Hey this is not a quote but a question. When you went to the ER and were told you had miscarried, did you have a lot of pain and bleeding or just bleeding. I am having some problems right now and am really confused. It would mean a great deal to hear your response. Thanks this question is for jnkmeiwes
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 13, 2006, 09:53 PM
    Why would you think your ex is lying? You've gotten some pretty good answer and some great insight into the workings of the women's reproductive cycle and that it's just weither the egg decides to "stick" or not. So, tell us a little about what led you to asking your question. Please include your age as well..
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2006, 10:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Why would you think your ex is lying? You've gotten some pretty good answer and some great insight into the workings of the womens reproductive cycle and that it's just weither the egg decides to "stick" or not. So, tell us a little about what led you to asking your question. Please include your age as well..
    Ummm, perhaps it is because he didn't get this great advice until AFTER he asked the question?

It is really cool that you can foresee the future. What are Wednesday's Loto649 numbers?
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2006, 10:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tkshep123
    hey this is not a quote but a question. when you went to the ER and were told you had miscarried, did you have alot of pain and bleeding or just bleeding. I am having some problems right now and am really confused. It would mean a great deal to hear your response. thanks this question is for jnkmeiwes
    Perhaps you should go see your Doctor? Or pay a visit to your local hospital’s emergency room. The Doctor can check you out and give you an official medical diagnosis.

May 13, 2006, 10:59 PM
    I just wanted to know more about the situation for some clarification as to what prompted the question.
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2006, 11:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I just wanted to know more about the situation for some clarification as to what prompted the question.
    Perhaps the ex told him she was pregnant, then decided that it was a mistake to tell him, so she made up the story about the mis-carriage so she could then pass the baby off as someone else’s so he wouldn’t be in the baby’s life, or so she could give it up for adoption without the hassle of the father.

And who cares? The original poster hasn’t been around in months, I doubt he is coming back. Other than his 3 posts made on Jan 7/06, he hasn’t made any others.

May 14, 2006, 07:00 AM
    I'm sooo sorry I failed to notice that this time around. Since you know sooo much about this then I'll just leave this to your ultimate wisdom. Thank you for being sooo helpful in pointing out that I'm stupid, made me feel great.
    Jnkmeiwes Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

May 15, 2006, 10:14 AM
    I was just mostly bleeding. I had mild leg cramps but nothing even bad enough to take meds for. Mostly extreme heavy bleeding.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2006, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainForest
    Perhaps the ex told him she was pregnant, then decided that it was a mistake to tell him, so she made up the story about the mis-carriage so she could then pass the baby off as someone else’s so he wouldn’t be in the baby’s life, or so she could give it up for adoption without the hassle of the father.

And who cares? The original poster hasn’t been around in months, I doubt he is coming back. Other than his 3 posts made on Jan 7/06, he hasn’t made any others.

If you don't care, then why are you making such a fuss over it?
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

May 16, 2006, 12:50 AM
    Lets let it go... Breathe... ahh doesn't that feel better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Carriage house ceilliing fan instructions [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to install this ceilling fan, but I can not get the fan to bolt onto the mounting bracket. The bowl that fits around the bracket is getting in the way. Does anybody have a suggestion? I do not have intsructions to do this install.

View more questions Search