Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flash jn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Punishment for incest
    What is the punishment for incest in Illinois and how doe sthe statutory rape charge work
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Hello flash:

It's not that simple. If somebody raped a child, they're going to go to jail for a long time. It's just a little more sickening when a relative did it.

If you know somebody who got raped by their father or any other relative, call the cops.

excon
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 14, 2008, 03:44 PM
    http://opa.osophs.dhhs.gov/titlex/st...laws_lewin.pdf In Illinois just tell a doctor, teacher, counselor or school principal about the incestuous rape. They are all mandatory reports and by law must handle the situation by calling the DCFS hot line.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2008, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by flash jn
    wat is the punishment for incest in illinois and how doe sthe statutory rape charge work

Think more info is needed in order to make a guess at the "punishment" - such as age of parties (boyfriend, younger but under the age of consent girlfriend; adult and child).

What do you mean how does the statutory rape charge work? Basically the person who has been violated in some fashion contacts the Police, they investigate, the alleged perpetrator is arrested, there is a trial, the Judge hands down a sentence. Is that what you mean?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 14, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Judy, Flash sent me a PM, this is a school assignment question, apparently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emotional Incest - Mother & Son [ 3 Answers ]

My former boyfriend of almost 8 years has an overbearing mother that controls him emotionally in everyway. She puts him down saying that he is an embarrassment to her because he has not finished college, is overweight etc. He calls her every night asking her questions on how he should live in...

Corproal punishment for 5 YR OLD [ 68 Answers ]

My 5 yr old son was paddled by the principal I have several problems about this and would like any help or suggestions. 1.) I signed the form to allow him to be paddled but I wrote in very noticeable informing them that before he was to be paddled they must first call and tell me what he is...

What punishment? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: hi I am wondering what will happen if someone was working at the bank and stoled 1000.00 dollars from the draw and was set a court date what going to happen to them

The right punishment [ 7 Answers ]

My friend's daughter started a web-site on Xanga and put quote's about suicide, that she got off a suicide web page, into her profile. I think that this is a big red flag but he believed her when she told him it was her friend's idea. He had previously told her not to ever start a web site on...

Incest [ 11 Answers ]

Hey people... I am 23 male from india... I'm love with my aunt she 40... she is my dad's brother's wife... I'm sexually attacted to him... I love her smell and body.. it makes me hard... I mastrubate on her panty and nighty... sugeest me what should I do... approch her for forget her( which would...

View more questions Search