Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pregnantincali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Nervous it's not his
    My first day of last period was 6/28/07 and light period lasted until 7/3/07... now seven months pregnant with first baby. I unfortunately was unfaithful to my boyfriend on July 2nd, 3rd &, 5th while on vacation... but he wore condoms. When I returned on July 7th, my boyfriend and I celebrated my return A LOT without any protection. And we continued to celebrate through the weekend and the following weekend. I started noticing signs of pregnancy &/or next period, i.e.. Tender swollen breats & crabbiness in the third week of July. I believed it was pre-period symptoms which I usually get a week before my period but that wasn't due until July 27th. I'm usually by the day - 29-day cycle - maybe give or take a day.

I quess I'm wondering what's the percentage chance that the beautiful baby girl I'm carrying is not my fiance's baby. I love him dearly and I'm not proud of the decision I made on vacation and want us to be a family.

Thank you
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2008, 11:18 AM
    The timing is way to close to tell.

The last time you cheated was on the 5th, then you slept with your boyfriend on the 7th... with just 2 days between... the child could be eithers. Not to mention, that sperm can live in the body for up to 5 days. So while you were having sex with your boyfriend there still could have been live sperm from the other guy. (given the condoms may have failed).

The only way you will know is by doing a DNA test once the baby is born.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jan 14, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Its more likely you boy friends child because of the no protection thing. However like Mack said the dates tell us nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Expecting again very nervous [ 2 Answers ]

Had a baby in July07 and preganant again already?? I am excited they said it was twins then come to find out it was a vanishing twin syndrome the stronger twins feeds off the weaker one

Being nervous! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, haven't posted in awhile but wanted to get some advice from all the good people on here. Anyway, I had a quick question. For some reason every time I talk to my ex girlfriend I get really nervous and have to struggle just to talk normal. Most of the time I can cut up and be goofy but it...

Nervous [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to tell if you come in a girl. Can you or her feel it. Just need to know to set my mind at rest so I don't freak. Thanks

Nervous Dachund [ 1 Answers ]

A little too nervous. I always joke that our dachund (chance is her name) has it made. She is well fed. Well groomed. Well loved. Well played with, etc. she has never, never ever been abused. Yet when I am walking in the house and she is near where I am walking she tucks her tail in and acts...

View more questions Search