Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blackoutlightout Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 06:41 AM
    Not sure about feelings
    I like someone 3 yrs older. Should I try to not like her? Or just wait till I'm older?
    p.s. I'm 13 and she's 16, she and I are like brother and sis
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 06:46 AM
    If your like brother and sister, I would say No. Like her as your sister and that's all. Normal at this age to have crushes but at this age, no.
    blackoutlightout Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    If your like brother and sister, I would say No. Like her as your sister and thats all. Normal at this age to have crushes but at this age, no.

What if in the future lets say when I'm 25 what if I still like her?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 06:56 AM
    Then sure it could develop into something else. Why not. If you your older and still have feelings then I do not see the reason why not to ask.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 08:35 AM
    She is your good friend, so leave it like that. You can see how you both feel much later, for now its understandable to have intense feelings for an older female, that doesn't mean act on them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can she really have no feelings? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an odd situation on my hands. I've met a girl who I've been talking to for a while, mostly on the phone, although I have met her once for drinks. She seems pretty cool. She one of those girls who is like one of the guys, you know, loves sports, drinks beer, is very funny! A guys dream...

Still have feelings for ex? [ 7 Answers ]

I went over to my ex girlfriends house today to wash my car and pic up a couple of my things. (we broke up 5 months ago and I didn't have room for all my stuff when I moved into my new place. I decided to try and stay friends.) She called me a couple of days ago and asked me to fix a door in her...

Does he still have feelings for me?=[ [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having a huge confusing problem right now. I'm still not over my ex-boyfriend. You see, I broke up with him in early December and for some reason I though it was a HUGE mistake. It was a long distance relationship. We went to middle school together and I had to move. We later met again on...

Still have feelings for ex [ 1 Answers ]

Moved to relationships

Feelings for an Ex [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I kind of have a problem. I still have feelings for my ex boyfriend. I don't know what to do. He had a girlfriend but broke up with her sort of because of me. Its so hard because he sends me mixed singals. He flirts with me a lot but then he plays it off like it is not a big deal. We didn't...

View more questions Search