Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sinisterlovesbellababy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 11:10 AM
    Maybe pregnant and no ready so what do I do to get rid of it?
    My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex and she's supposed to have her period soon and she hasn't had it yet. If she is pregnant, we don't want to have a kid right now. How can we get rid of it on the down low... where can we go for a free abortion maybe or somhting in this topic?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 2, 2008, 11:22 AM
    FREE?

Probably not.

Don't have unprotected sex if you don't want kids. Heck, don't have sex if you're not ready to have kids, since protection isn't fool-proof.

Contact Planned Parenthood or a crisis pregnancy center in your area. They'll start by telling you (and her) your options.
    Tertullian Posts: 33, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 2, 2008, 11:26 AM
    There is no such thing as a "free" abortion! One always pays, whether now or later. If not in money, then in mental anguish and guilt. There are many organizations that will help you and your girlfriend through her pregnancy, and then place the baby in a loving and caring family. Abortion should be your LAST resort, not your first.

You can solve HALF of your problem, in future, by NOT having unprotected sex.
    MarMar27 Posts: 458, Reputation: 7

Jan 2, 2008, 07:26 PM
    There's always adoption You don't want to live with that guilt the rest of your life.. remember that's another little life your letting go of because you aren't ready for the responsibility.. and its not he/shes fault... theres other people that can't have kids that would be willing to care and love for that unborn child.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jan 2, 2008, 07:55 PM
    I try to be open minded about abortion at least to some degree, but it just jumped out at me how you said, “get rid of it”. You were man enough to make this “it” be a man and pay for your own stupidity.
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Jan 2, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Maybe you should have thought about "IT" before you jumped into bed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not ready [ 4 Answers ]

I met a great guy on new years, maybe a little immature, but not enough to really bother me, but I'm also still really good friend with my ex (we broke up a month ago) and he recently told me he was thinking about getting back together. This new guy is great, but I just don't know if I'm ready to...

What is HD-ready? [ 4 Answers ]

In considering a flat screen TV, what is the difference in HDTV, HD-ready, LCD?

Should I be ready for another one? [ 3 Answers ]

I just got out of a relationship where I was cheated on.. I have been Single For a month and I have been hanging out with just about everyone. Haven't had sex since My ex dumped me.. Or right after with him.. I have been hanging out with this Friend of mine, who I've know Since High school. He is...

How do I say I'm ready [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have talked about when we have babies and stuff like that but I haven't been able to figure out how to tell him I am ready to try. I am not sure if he wants to have one right now or not but I do I am scared I will say it in the wrong way I don't know how to tell him what should I...

View more questions Search