Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xcookiemonstorx Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 01:30 PM
    How will I ever learn to trust again?
    Oh my god I'm so furious right now. My ex did everything he always promised he wouldn't do. He knew I wasn't even looking for a serious relationship when I met him because id been hurt so much before. But he hated people that cheated and constantly talked bad about people we knew who did it. Then he got me to fall in love with him. And I know he loved me to at one time. We both thought we were each others soul mates. I really still think that. And he had never cheated on anyone before.
    So now not only are we broke up because he was talking to and kissing this other girl he used to know, but he's already dating her. And I saw she posted on his myspace that she loves him. This is unbelievable. Because me and him had real love not so long ago and he never told anyone he loved them before me. And he's only been talking to her over the past month. I am so pissed and confused right now. How can he just replace me that quick? Its just his old crush from high school they never even dated or talked before.
    And when we talked last the things he said just hurt because he said he loves me and always will think about me no matter who he's with but we were just to serious and he needed time to himself. He says he hopes we will be together again some day but he's risking everything. Because I may never want to be with him after I have time to think about this. But how is jumping straight into another relationship taking time?
    I just went and got a tattoo to remind myself that I will never love someone so much again. Or ever expect so much just because someone says so. It's a phoenix that says 'comfortably numb' with a peace sign in the background. Really that is how I feel now is numb. And I know I will never give so much of my heart to one person again. And I won't regret this tattoo because it represents more than just love. Its my life. And even if we never ever are together again I was the happiest I've ever seen myself with him so I won't want to forget. But now I'm so completely jaded and I know I won't ever allow myself to trust anyone again.
    Has anyone else been through something like this that has some advice? I would appreciate it.
    terraluu Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Hey its OK she's onely person I'm big on god and he makes every thing happen for a reseen so give her a chans forget the pass and start a new year terraluu

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reg. Dist Learn [ 1 Answers ]

I completed my B.E degree. Now I want to study M.E/M.Tech in Distance Education in india universities. Can u tell me which are the universities in india giving program for M.E/M.Tech in Distacne Learning.

I don't learn anything [ 15 Answers ]

Could you guys help me because when I go to school to learn something I can I keep forgetting everything I even have no change to go out side and play I study hard and I work hard but I can remember not of you ask After 5 min I can just rember it it is so hard for me to keep something to my mind I...

What can I learn? [ 3 Answers ]

Am feeling so sad because of what I did--once my parents scolded me very badly so to hurt them back I started pretending that I have gone mad,I started dancing and talking to myself.They thought that I have gone mad in real and they took me to a doctor. Later I told them the truth that I was just...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

How to learn [ 7 Answers ]

I would say education is being valued today... however it's becoming one-sided. Most teachers and educators value the abstract subjects such as math and science and some would go as far as to say that the arts are counter-productive and unessential. Basically, math and science appeals to the left...

View more questions Search